"Everything's in the covers just take anything you need and like. This kitchen is yours" 

"I promise I'll pay back" 

"Pay me back with my present~" 

Y/n gives a genuine thankful smile at Kei before nodding at his request.

"Thank you for this. I'll give it to you the same day I give it to everyone" 

"Why can't you just give it to me now?" 

Kei gave puppy dog eyes to Y/n making her laugh gently flicking his forehead to snap him out. 

"Because I don't have It with me" 

Kei rolls his eyes at this before sighing giving up yet still pouting. 

"Fine I'll let it go but It better be worth It" 

"You'll love it~" 

Y/n then grabs an apron and so does Kei. He stands still waiting for Y/n's instructions. E/c eyes landed on her best friend seeing him with an apron made her laugh.

"N/n!" 

Kei noticed this scolding her before grabbing a handful of flour throwing It towards Y/n who's face was now all white cause of it. Y/n playfully glare before throwing some back at Kei. The two having a flour fight for about 5-10 minutes. 

When they finished they just ended up laughing It off together. Kei went and grabbed a towel soaking it with a bit of water walking towards Y/n wiping the mess on her face. 

"You look so funny right now" 

Y/n laughs letting Kei clean her face up before speaking up. 

"You look just as bad as me" 

Kei chuckled nodding gently wiping the flour on her face taking in her beauty and mesmerizing eyes blushing slightly. He snaps out of it handing the towel to Y/n looking away. The h/c haired was oblivious of this and finished cleaning herself. 

"You read the instructions to me I'll make the coffee jelly" 

Kei nodded getting his phone out for instructions and ingredients needed. The two then began working. 

*** 

Meanwhile 

Kusuo was babysitting Yuuta alone. The little boy was just watching his usual favorite show while Kusuo was just there lost in thoughts thinking about a specific h/c haired y/n. 

'I wonder what business she has. I want to check using clairvoyance but that'll make her upset wouldn't it? she don't seem to be in her house since I can't sense or hear her thoughts. She's somewhere far..'  

Kusuo furrowed his brows unsure of what to do at this curiosity he has. His eyes widened at his own thoughts. 

'No way! I'm not worried about her being upset.. Just privacy. That's all nothing more nothing less.'

'I'm gonna make him fall for me!' 

....

'The most biggest nuisance. I need to get out of here'

Kusuo carries Yuuta and teleported him to his house. Although Kokomi being the god's favorite 'accidentally' rang Yuuta's house. Forcing Kusuo to open it up annoyed. 

"Saiki!?" 

Kokomi was startled but started giving her usual 'kind pretty' smile to Kusuo. 

"Sorry I didn't mean to ring this door bell but why are you in this house?" 

Right on cue Yuuta came running with his little legs his eyes landing on the bluenette.

"Oh It's you!" 

Kokomi's eyes twitched hearing the voice of Yuuta. She quickly went back to her usual perfect self smiling at him pretending like she doesn't hate and call him an annoying little brat in her head. 

"Hi Yuuta~" 

Kokomi tried to touch the little boy's head but he moved and looked up at Kusuo.

"Can we continue watching Cyborg Cider Man 2!" 

Kusuo gave a small satisfied smile nodding before the two went back inside leaving a shock & stunned Kokomi. 

'HOW CAN HE LEAVE ME AGAIN LIKE THIS!?' 

Kokomi was fuming before taking deep breaths and looked towards the other house, Kusuo's house. She smile ringing the right doorbell this time revealing Kurumi smiling at her.

"Teruhashi! what are you doing here??" 

"Well you told me you were gonna teach me how to cook Mrs. Saiki so I came here to learn!" 

"Oh my! your so nice and kind girl come on in!" 

Kokomi smiles innocently beginning to enter the Saiki House. While Kusuo who heard this in the other house frowned. 

'Why did mom have to let her in Good grief.'

'I bet Mrs. Saiki already see me as a candidate to be Saiki's future wife!' 

Kusuo was able to read this thoughts of Kokomi sighing deeply knowing she isn't just being overconfident since her thoughts were right.