Chapter Twenty-five - Manipulation Is The Key To Outside

???'s pov

As I followed the people to one of the rooms, I was being held by one so I don't run away, knowing I still didn't gain their full trust.

One of them opened the door to a room and asked "is this them?" I nodded "yes.." I said quietly. He nodded and walked into the room, inspecting them carefully.

The person that was holding me chuckled and walked over to Muichiro, picking him up by his hair and saying "hmm, I like this one~ let's take him, what's his name?"

"M-Muichiro.. his name is Muichiro" I mumbled quietly and he nodded, running his fingers through Muichiro's hair before caressing his cheek "I haven't seen such a beauty in a hot minute.."

"You'll get to do stuff later on, you pervert" one of the people said and stood up "you know where to take him, and you" he looked at me "you know where to go, go get needles and we'll get started.

Muichiro's pov

I woke up on a bed in a small, white room. I quickly sat up and pulled my knees to by chest as I heard footsteps getting closer to the room, second after, the door to the room opened and four guys in white clothes walked in.

"You're finally awake" one of them said and walked over to me. I immediately backed away, pressing myself against the wall as much as I could.

"Come on~ don't be scared, we don't bite" another one came even closer, grabbing me by my chin to make him face him. Tears filled my eyes as I started to sob, pushing his hand away and covering my face in fear.

"Now you made him cry, do you even know how hard I'll be to inject something into him?!" Another one yelled out, making my heart drop.

I looked at them, shaking my head repeatedly. "Hold him" one of them said and all nodded, quickly grabbing me by my arms and legs as I tried to kick around but without any success.

They pulled my sleeve up and then I saw a huge needle being held by one of the guys. I immediately started to cry harder, squirming around and trying to get out of their grasp.

"This won't work, get propofol, we'll put him to sleep"

Soon after, one of them poured some kind of liquid on a cloth and pressed it against my mouth and nose. I still tried to resist but I couldn't, soon, I started to get sleepy and without noticing, I fell asleep.

Tanjiro's pov

"Where is he?! Where did you put him?!" I yelled out at one of the guys who was standing by the door to our room. He just looked at me without a response. I was extremely worried about Muichiro. Where is he?! What are they doing to him?! What is happening here?!

"Fuck!" I yelled out and just dropped on the floor, grabbing my hair in frustration. Kotetsu crawled over to me as close as he could, the chain on his leg stopping him from getting closer.

"It'll be okay, Tanjiro.. I am sure he's okay.." he tried to reassure me but I just shook my head, tears filling my eyes. I couldn't bear the thought of them doing something to Muichiro, I couldn't handle it, I just started to cry.

Kotetsu's eyes widened. He wrapped his arms around mine and buried his face into it.

"You're finally here, now watch them and don't answer anything" the guy said and I heard a small familiar hum.