Nurin shouted while pointing her index finger toward Fatin in anger. The younger never knew nor thought about what happened to her older sister. She feels like...
she's the only one in pain...
The only one who is broken...
The only one who lost everything...

Fatin's whole body is trembling when she finally knows what happened to Nurin. She's thunderstruck by the whole abused thing, which causes her to fall on her chair. Both of them crying...the others couldn't say anything... didn't even dare to do so...

"Kau memang tak kesah pasal aku ke..?" Fatin's heart beats fast when Nurin asks her that question but she can't find the word to make her stay..the thought of losing her one and only family member, drives Fatin crazy.

She shakes her head as Nurin slowly walks backward to walk away. "KAKAK!!!!" Fatin finally shouts but Nurin is already too far to hear it. Amilia looks at Naim and he immediately understands. He stands up and chases Nurin.

Amilia place her palm on Fatin's shoulder, make her sit. "Fatin...aku bukan la ape tapi, kau sayang ke kakak kau? Lepas ape yang kau cerita kat aku tu..." Alya hesitate to continue. Fatin gulp a huge lump in her throat. "Aku sendiri tak faham...
kenapa aku benci dia..." Fatin cry once again.

"Bukan 100% salah kau pon Fatin. Kan orang along tu yang hasut kau, cakap kakak kau akan bunuh abang kau." Amilia try to comfort her a little. Fatin sigh and stand up. "Jangan ikut..aku." She walk away without saying anything further.

Ayam and Fakhri look at each other and feel bad for both Nurin and Fatin.

...

"Kau sayang lagi Fatin tu even dia...
sekepala dengan Fakhri?" Naim is flabbergasted. "Naim. Bila kita orang ditakdirkan untuk berpisah selama 6 tahun, ape boleh buat? Mungkin situasi kita tak sama tapi kita sama-sama sakit kan?" "Nurin...aku kena pulau dengan-"

"Dengan family kau? Sama jugak dengan aku, tapi aku ade cara untuk atasi benda tu. Naim...aku ni hidup sebab...aku rasa aku boleh hadap semua benda dalam hidup aku." Nurin look at Naim. "And aku fikir dalam dunia ni, bukan aku sorang je hadap benda ni."

Even though they're the same age, it's crystal clear that Nurin is much more mature than Naim in every aspect. She accepted that she was a very softhearted girl...unlike Naim, who couldn't even accept himself...

"Tapi kita tak boleh bandingkan masalah kita dengan orang lain." Naim try to protest. "Memang. Tapi aku hidup sekali je, takkan aku nak bazirkan dengan fikir masalah aku 24 jam?" Naim laugh at her question, it makes Nurin smile a little.

"Kau tak kesah kalau...dunia ni pijak kepala kau?" She thought about it for awhile, then answer him. "Takde la sampai jadi naif Naim. Kadang-
kadang kita kena sacrifice something untuk dapatkan ape yang kita nak, in our case, aku punya ego." Naim slowly nod his head..

"Tapi memang tak la kan kau nak buat macam tu dekat Fakhri? Kau pon keras pale jugak, cuma tak nak mengaku." "Bukan kau meraung ke tak kurang dari 10 minit tadi?" Naim suddenly change topic, makes Nurin burst out laughing.

"Put everything aside la Naim...aku nak adik aku balik, that's all. Kita orang dah takde sape wey." Naim wraps his arm around Nurin's shoulder. "Aku janji...aku akan protect kau dengan Fatin lepas ni." Nurin frown.

"Ayat korang same je...bosan." Naim flicks her forehead, not too hard and she smacks his nape.

...

Fatin cried her heart out while sitting at the back of the school building. She's hitting her chest with her hand and smashing the back of her head repeatedly on the wall, trying to hurt herself as punishment for leaving her older sister.

Just as she's about to smash her head, she feels something soft in place behind her head. She swiftly turned her head around to her right and saw...none other than Kahar. Her eyes widen, so does he.

"Kau dah kenapa? Ha? Ketuk kepala kau macam tu? Kalau kepala kau pecah...tak ke risau kakak kau?" Kahar scold her with stern expression. Fatin wipe off her tears and nose then scoot away, not wanting to face him.

"Pergi la Kahar-" "Fatin...." He call her out with the most softest tone. She sigh in defeat and decided to give in. Kahar sit beside her, waiting for her patiently...well not really. "Kahar...
aku-haih...aku sebenarnya tak tau ape kena dengan diri aku ni. Kenapa...aku benci kakak aku sendiri sedangkan.." Kahar face her.

"Kau nak sedih asal? Bukan kau boleh ubah balik ape yang dah jadi. Benda pahit memang susah nak telan tapi kalau simpan...lagi pahit tau." Fatin just listen to him quietly.

"Kau tau tak. Ade sorang perempuan ni...aku sayang dia sangat-sangat. Tapi satu hari tu...dia tinggalkan aku. Bila dia datang balik, aku rasa happy sangat even dia pernah tinggalkan aku." Fatin heart is broken as Kahar told her...his past...

"Dari dulu lagi, bapak aku tak suka dia and tak tau kenapa...tapi dia still dekat dengan aku. Dia kakak aku." Fatin look at Kahar in shock. "KAU ADE KAKAK?!" But then she saw...his mole..."Jap...kau punya mole..." "Kenapa?" Kahar frown.

There's someone who has exactly the same mole as him...at the same place. She shake her head in disbelief, making Kahar more confused. "Oi! Asal kau ni...dari tadi lagi." He softly smacks her head.

Fatin strokes her head and continues to think who the person could be Kahar's older sister. Don't know why...but she has a hunch saying that she's the person..but it can't be...that person is...

Among the High Council...

To be continue...