SOLOMON X ADAMAS

HELLO! THIS IS WHERE I DROP WEIRD ADAMAS FANFIC!

ROR CROSSOVER WITH FGO

I would like to say that I'm sorry  for you who came across this fanfic. I just want to let it out from my system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Romani stretch his body and the cracking boned can be heard. He yawned as he walked back to his quarters at the Chaldea.

"Man, I really shouldn't drink too much coffee" he said it out loud. During his long and tiresome work, he had to sit on that uncomfortable seat longer than he expected. The doctor just sighed.

He trudges forward inside his room as he walks inside trying to avoid the clutter mess but there's....none?

Odd when did he clean up all the mess. He felt a presence inside the room but he chooses to ignored it. Romani immediately slump all of his body on the bed with a big sigh of relief.

A golden eye at the corner of the room glowing in the dark while giggling softly at the sight. The person slowly walks towards the tired person on the bed. The faint light from the soft hue light in the room show a red hair person. The red haired person now standing in front of the bed.

"My king how are you faring today?" the voice asked.

Romani just hummed in response "Tiredddddd" he whined.

The person just chuckles at the response.

"I'm sorry Adamas I can't entertain you today" the doctor continued.

Cue camera showing a red hair god who wears a simple Greek tunic covering his body. The tunic hanging loosely in his cream colour body, his face adorned with a streak of tattoo, and it also adorned on his arm and thigh. The golden eyes of his look at the doctor in sympathy

"No need my king, just rest"

Dr. Romani peek at the corner at his eyes to look at the beautiful god in front of him, still facing down on the bed. He turned his body and now facing up. With a soft light, he transformed himself back into his original face, which was dark skin and white hair. He looked at the god once more, and a warm smile spread across his face as he admired the god's beauty.

"Forgive me my star" he said it again.

Adamas just stared at his king and proceeded to climb up on the bed. It's a single bed so it's quite hard to squeeze both of them together. Adamas settled on the edge of the bed motioned for the king of wizard to come at his lap. Solomon slowly slides and pull himself up on Adamas soft and plump lap. Adamas then proceeds to stroke the white lock hair gently.

"Do you ever regret choosing me as one of your king?"

"Nope"

"Why"

"Since I am the highest order, I choose the king whom I deem fit to be seated on the throne, whether they be god or human," Adamas said softly, his voice filled with wisdom and authority.

"Hurmmm," Solomon hummed in response, his voice muffled by the fabric of Adamas's clothes. As he snuggled close to Adamas's stomach, he said, "You smell nice."

"Why did you come here today, My Lord?" he asked, sounding curious and slightly puzzled by Adamas's sudden visit. He wanted to know the answer, but he also couldn't help but marvel at the god's smell and warm touch as he rested against Adamas's stomach.

Adamas continues to stroke the white hair lock ""Well, I heard a prayer from someone. He said that he wanted to jump on his bed and forgot to work.. and snuggled with his cute red hair-."

However, Adamas's voice was swiftly cut off when Solomon squeezed Adamas's waist so hard that the god yelped in shock. Adamas let out an audible sound of surprise at the sudden action, as it caused him to pause his stroking. He then chuckled softly and continued to caress Solomon's hair.

Solomon looked up at Adamas with a bright crimson face, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"Alright, alright," he said, sounding slightly flustered and overwhelmed. "I heard you first."

"I really want to talk to you my dear, but my eyes..." Solomon said as he started to drift off into the realm of dreams.

"Shhhhh just go to sleep. I will be here for you," Adamas whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. He continued to stroke Solomon's hair, while also noticing that his breathing was slowly becoming more steady.

He was happy to be here with the king of wizards, but it wasn't fair for him to just favor one king over the other. He wanted to treat all the gods with equal care and attention, so he was thinking about how to be more fair to the other chosen king. Adamas can't help it.

Adamas fondly recalled the moment when he first laid his eyes on Solomon. The king's eyes were filled with an intense look of wisdom, and a genuine care and concern for his people was evident in his actions. Solomon had conquered every single continent in the world and married many wives, and he had proven himself to be a competent and capable ruler.

His king that Adamas created and guided.

Adamas continued to stroke the white hair lock, his fingers running through the soft strands as Solomon laid against him.

Just for tonight let him pamper his king.

Adamas bowed down to kiss on Solomon cheeks.

"Sleep well, my love one"

THANK YOU FOR READING!!