12

Xavier pov ..

We had a great evening,  he making the salad,  and cold potatoes,  I put the steak’on the grill,  we just sat outside to eat, It was nice ,afterwards we cleand up together and than we went in the jacuzzi,  We talkd about our Fantasy musical , we had already a copple of songs , well music with no words or words with no composition.. , it all needed a bit of  refind a bit , the music scores are in the make .. We made great progress already , we could send some kopies to the  regisseur and producers,  so if nessecary we could adjust  the things they don't like  ,  this is’what I missed’so much , this feeling , being one with him .mind and heart  connected, I am a bit worried he will run out my life again ... I can't pretend it didn't hurt much...’ he is the only one who can awaken  so much desire in Me , but his fervor matched mine ...I had to deal with my emotions for so long, I  don't want to go back to the normal world  just yet ..here with him alone , its like a long vacation and I don't want it to end .. than he went in to talk with Julie and Wayne,  I hope that it's true that they don't mind him getting back together with me ... we could watch some TV in bed , and I lockd everything already and wanted to take a shower , I will be ready before he is done calling .. But than I feel the door slide open,  do you mind Daddy ? And he joined me ... he soapd my back and his hands just stroking my ass and legs , this feels nice , he takes his time’.. that he just feels my belly and abs and chest from behind , he kisses my neck , he bites a bit and than licks that spot , his hand soaps my scrotum , and tugging my bals ..  I turn him,around in one move , and do the same to him , just bend over Babe ,  , I took the shower head and soapd it , pull’your ass cheeks open babe , and I just rubbed his ass hard with the shower head , the jet of water was rinsing him out ... he was just leaning towards it , he is so compliant   I pull him up again and push him out the shower , I bend him over the sink,  I take the lube out the drawer and ,lube my dick and his ass . I hold his chest and push past his shute ,  hold on the sink babe , and I push in deep in one go , he moans .. I nibble on his shoulder,  and pull his hair to till his head so that I can kiss him and put one hand around his troath , squeeze a bit but not to hard .I can feel my balls hit his ass , he start pushing his ass back ... I build the pace up , and he is  trying to keep up too, i’am bucking in hard , he just cries my name out .. yes daddy yes ... i want to claim everything, his body ,his heart and his thoughts I don't want him to hold back anything,  in have high demands ’ I want to own him completely ....
The sweat was already back on my body ,it feels so good in your tight ass babe , it's just swollows my cock as it is made for it ... now I hold his chest up and push him to my bed , my dick still in his ass , I lay on the mattress on  my back , my legs over the edge , with him on top of me , his feet on the carpet,  now open your legs over mine babe , ride ,and u push him up’a bit and pull’him’down  , I hold his waist with a strong grip till he got the right pace .. move babe .... I bend him over a bit and slap his ass .. ride harder slut .. just move that ass of you ..he grabs his hard dick and start jerking it , I just move my dick up,when he moved down on it .. he just moans , I grab his nipples  from behindn and pull on the little buds .. he start bucking animalistic .. yes  that's it babe , can you feel how  tick my dick gets ? I am going to fill’ your hot ass with my cum .. and I just  hold him still’with both hands around his waist.. and I moand Rand ... and he just lays back and shoots too ..when out breath called down he pushd himself off me , he cried out .... we just jumpd under the shower again , just a small quick rince . ..
He cuddles in my arms ... what a day Xaver , we are very productive... I just laugh ... what did  Julie and Wayne say ? Well the were not surprised at all , they thought when I would listen to my heartI would want to be with you .. they only want me to be happy , I told them that my mother died .. if i need them I only have to call them ... and I said when we have the details from the cremation i’will,let them know ..ok babe  .. I felt relieved,  i’knew when they would have bin against us being together again , it would had been difficult for Brandon... they lookd after him,those 5 years,  I needed to be grateful... they are his only family...
The next morning , we tried to pick up our regular rhythm..... breakfast , working , lunch .walking,working again , diner ... and the rest was for grabs .. I loved it when he was sitting next to me at the piano benche , his long fingers moving on the keys, his voice.. the butterfly,s in my stomach didn't stop flattering , we also could sit together, in the comfortable sofa’s,  he with his knees up and whrite.. me with the music sheets and taking notes ..we did’t speak a word but when we lookd at eachother the spark’was there .. they always say ’’great minds ,think alike ’’’and it was surtenly counted for us
On Tuesday the undertaker cald , the urn was waiting for us to be picked up ..they wanted to’deliver it too’but I would arange that we picked it up when we are going to scatter the ashes in the sea ... i need to look in the details , I already checked what to do but now that I knew it's ready , I could put a date on it ..
I aranged a boat trip in Sancta Monica,  to scatter the ashes in the sea , I sended  Julie and Wayne an email  to meet us there...  and  i invited them to stay with us in a  nearby  hotel that evening I don't tell him yet .. but I am,sure he will be appreciate it ..I know he is not showing he is affected by her dead but I want it to be a good  last memory of her .. he didn't had many with her .. this is the last he can do for her ’ he need a proper goodbye ..
So I aranged it for Thursday around 2 am  ..Julie and Wayne just confirmed they would be there ,  I also aranged to take a walk on the long wide beach, with lifeguard houses , and there is a LGBT rainbow house ... and than maybe rent a bike and cycling on the boulevard
And Friday  after our breakfast, a walk to rose Avenue ’ the little street ends ant the beach and there was the gratitude Cafe,  we could have lunch there.. I am sure baby will like it ...
Brandon the undertaker cald and I told  him,we would pick the urn up on Thursday around 11 am .. so’we need to,leave here early , we stay two days and 2  nights in Santa Monica ..  I got busseniss there Friday I need to attend to ..just casual clothes will do  honey , and your toiletry bag..  I askd Wayne to bring him a suit and dress suit for Friday evenings diner  , we would meet them in the hotel lobby Thursday,around lunch ,  they would check in already ... I need my baby to know he is not alone ...
That's alwright Xaver , I want it to be over with , I need to think about where I would scatter the ashes ..don't you worrie Brandon ’ I will take care of it for you..dont break your beautiful head about it ...
So on Thursday we left the house early in the morning , it was 2 hours to the undertaker and than another 1 to the hotel ..  Brandon was calm . He just swallows when we have the urn in the car .. isn't this strange Xaver to’take here with us to an hotel , Not at all Brandon... and when we checked in and bringing our bags in our room , I lookd at the clock ..Come babe , it's lunch time ,I aranged it ..So when we arrive in the restaurant from the hotel  , he sees Julie and Wayne waiting there , he just hugs them both , I can see how pleased he is ... Julie didn't hesitated and hugd me to , Wayne just smirks and does the same , he is a handsome man , Brandon told me he was gay too, so I was lucky he didnt fall for this man ..... we all chatted at the same time.... I must say they made it easy for me , not a word about the past 5 years or what I did than ’ I am sure they know , but they don't Judge ..And than I told why we are here because we needed to be in time at the boat .. Julie brought some sunflowers ... in the middle of the sea , he asks me to’scatter her ashes in the water .. Julie and Wayne hug him .. she gives him the flowers and he trows them’also in the sea ... and than he just put his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulders,  thank you Xaver , that's fine baby , you know from now on , I will take care of you , your friends and us , we are your family...
Back at the port we just walkd over the beach , Julie took pictures from all of us , than we rented the bikes and we all cycle along the boulevard,  it was fun , it was ages ago we drove a bike ...
And when we had diner that evening in the hotel restaurant,  it was like i’was already accepted as Brandon his boyfriend.. Brandon askd Julie to arange that I could come on th tour with them ... and when we come back to LA.. i can live with them ...  she explained they got two appartement in there , even separate entrances.. I laughed.. Brandon didn't ask me yet to move in with me ....  We ended   in the hotel bar ... dancing and joking ... we had a great night , thanks to his friends my boy had a remarkable day ... so the goodbye with his mother was not sad at all .. we agreed to meet at breakfast .. back in our room , Brandon pushes me against the door as soon as I closed it .. he put his hands around my neck’.. thank you Xaver ’ this is the nicest  and kindest thing anyone has ever done for me  .. that's my pleasure baby , as I said , I am looking after you now .. and making you smile and making you happy is my first priority..  yes daddy but than you will have to move in with me when we are in LA,  if we are free or in the weekends  we can live in your house in the hills...’that's a deal my prince . he just smiles wide .. prince ..  well than you are the king Daddy .. and in case you didn't notice , I didn't drink more that 2 glasses wine and 1 aperitif.. at the bar i only drank no alcohol drinks ....and than he kisses  passionate .. my man .. .mine ...