7

Brandon pov

When I listen to his explanation what happend five years ago , i’realy saw he told the truth , thinking about it now ’ I realize I was hasty to jump’a conclusion,  but i was younger than, I felt to unsure ..now i feel much more self-confidence about me being together with a celebrity,  but how to express my feelings , I don't know I want to have him back and than maybe given him up again .. I can not going true that again
Look Xavier,  I need to think about what you told me , I took me all this time to get over you , so dont take it the wrong way , but I wasn't waiting for you .. i’don't want to go true the same shit again,  maybe it happend for a reason ,  maybe it proved we were  not right for eachother .. lets just do’what we came for .. make the film music ... and now that I know what happend we can move on from here .. I will try to forgive you ... but I cant promise anything..
Brandon,  that's all ask , if you would give me a change to prove to you that I changed , I gave up the bdsm and those friends,  you can see in the gossips news , I don't have affairs or drinking or doing drugs any more , I was younger than and didn't realize i ruined. my future,  if I could turn  back time , I would ..
It's said now Xavier,  I need to try to’get over that ..
It dint stop raining , what do you think Brandon,  are we going out for dinner ? , I know a very good  restaurant in the next village, the paparazzi didn't find this place yet ,... I’don't know Xavier,  I would hate the thought that your privacy would be ruined , and when they would see us together,  I am sure we would be in the newspaper tommorow...  well when the films is getting filmed than our names will be in it anyway , if we need to’be with the grand opening night , we will be together on the carpet and on fotos,  and I wouldn't mind at all being seeing with you but I understand Julie will not be so happy with that ...
So , let see what Mary has in the fridge than Xavier.. but .. I thought you didnt wanted to cook and I don't want to break my promises   .. yeah I know , I was maybe a bit harsh but to my defense,  I didn't wanted to be to close to you , I thought that would make it easier,  but honest ! I miss the other  version of Xavier, i’don't mind cooking from time’to time , it's more like wok in a fry pan or spaghetti,  or Mac and cheese , or pizza . But I wouldn't mind making it , I also want to go outside some where to’have dinner and i’dont mind that people would see me with you but I don't want the social media to find out where your private house is , it's just such a lovely place to settle down , it need to’stay a secret , so when we are back in LA we can go out for diner but now I want to stay here......with you ..and for the record , I don't mind you being in my space , we can be friends...
Alwright lets just look in that fridge , I got a nice bottle of red wine , so maybe spaghetti would go with that,  I think Mary got always some bolognaise sauce for the spagetti in the fridge for the weekend ... she know I love it ..so it's  just cooking the pasta ...  we just went to the kitchen and made our dinner .. I loved it .. we just eat at the kitchen counter on the stools,  and having that red wine with it , we just talkd about all kind of stuff , it feels like all those years fell away .. I recognize that man I fell in love with .. . Afterwards he wanted to’go to’his room again but I just,said ’’Stay’’ Xavier,  let's watch a film’together... i’saw the smile breaking true at his face ..an we made ourself comfortable in the double couch .. we drink the rest of the bottle of wine’,the rain wasn't bothering us , he hesitate to put his arm around my shoulder and put it on the  back of the couch, I just lean in to his arm  , and he just put it around my schoulder i puld my legs up and was very cozy. I felt so relax , like coming home..
It was a nice evening .. so when the film ended he said , I am going to’bed Brandon,  I nodded and stayd seated , goodnight Xavier ..
When he left I was just thinking about what a nice evening we had , cooking together and eating in the kitchen , lovely wine and good company.. I loved being in his arms ... and than a huge lightening bolt just made me jump up’and immediately a thunder followd ,  it just was going on, and the thunderstorm was breaking out..  I just was not a fan from thunderstorms .. so I just hurried to’my room , but I couldn't get to’sleep .. the next lightening was almost together with the loud sound of the thunder , I just shouted... the next minut he knocks at my door , Brandon are you alwright?  Did some thing happend and he opens my door .. I was just sitting up’against my head board with my knees in my arms ..,sorry Xavier,  I am afraid of thunderstorms , it brings back bad memories,  i see him looking worried , if you would prefer to sleep in my room,we can swap rooms  , on my side , you don't see the lightening so much , I got shutters ... I look at him and just say , no’thank you , it's ok Xavier .. and I lay down again .. he just says , yeah it can get heavy in these hills .. if some thing is wrong just call me Brandy ..
Brandy , that's new , I told him , he couldn't call me Rand anymore.. and he found another nick name.. nobody gives me nicknames anymore ..and there is another flash again , I just step out my bed and go to his room ,i’knock and push the door open , he just looks at me and opens the sheets for me to ly next to him , i’don't hesitate and jump’in his bed ,he opens his arm’and I just cuddle up in his arm ,his chin on my head , i’am sorry xaver , I got very bad memories when it's a thunderstorm,  you wanna tell me Brandy ? I nod , just turn the light out please... so , it started when I was only 7 years, we lived in a caravan park , my mom,was an addict , on alcohol and some times’drugs , when the monthly payment came , she sometimes dissappeard for days , I was on my own , my father died when I was only 5 and my mom never got over that ,so i tried as good as i could as an 7 year old to’survive ’ i’learned very early not to  ask help from the neighbors,  they felt sorry for me and gave me’some’food but when this happend more they just sended the childcare instances , so I need to’stay in a shelter till’mom’showd up’again ,’she always promised it was not going to’happen again , but that was till’the next month .. so I tried to cope on my own , because I knew if I told some one they putted me away , I just went to’school .. but the nights I hated , and when it was a thunderstorm,  I just panickd .. I feel Xaver kissing my head , he just puls me closer .. I love that
, it makes me feel safe ... you don't need to be afraid any more Brandy,  i am here , you are safe ... I will take care of you .. he just puls me close and caress my arms and back .. and I feel my eyes close ...
Waking up next to him felt like the 5 year gape never existed , it still felt the same , I watchd his face , he lookd thinner , his jaw was sharp , and before i knew it , I moved with my finger over it , I touch his lips ... and his nose and eyes ... I just bend over and the moment I want to kiss his lips ’ he opens his eyes .. we stare at eachother... a few seconds  and than  I push my lips on his .. he stays still.. when I pull back , he just says .. Brandy,  I try to be a gentleman here ’ I don't want to take advantage from’the situation,  but I can't resist much longer , I waited 5 years to kiss you again ... May I?  I just put my lips over his , he immediately pushes his tongue in , he hold the back of my head , and moves my face so he could eat my mouth .. we didnt cared about morning breath .. he just moans .. Brandy,  this isn't right , you are together with Julie , i’don't want to’come  between you both , I would give a lot to’have you back , but I see you are happy so , because I love you so much .. I need to let you go .. I only want the best for you .. and he just jumps out the bed ..