3

Xavier pov

Well it wasn't a warm welcome I got  , julie is still looking beautiful like always ,she is with Brandon already more than 5 years,  he immediately started living with her after he run away from me, I still don t know why .we just decided to sign a contract together ’ we would sign it that evening in the club , He aksd to go to the bathroom,  but never came back  ... I traind him to be my sub and he did the test they took’for him to be accepted in the club , it seemd all alwright,  he danced with some other subs , sitting on my feet and it all was just fun ,  but than some thing must have happened , and he left the place without me , he didnt  like some subs and my friend doms , I guess he must overheard a conversation but that was not possible ,I think  , but i tried true the years to find out why .. but did’t get an answer..
He changed ’ he don't look at me with that adoring look anymore , his eyes are without a spark , he just dont want to talk’with me , I can feel he is seething inside , I need to convince him to work’with me , its not a trap , I realy want him whrite the lyrics to the music , maybe he can even sing a song in the film .. the producer would’love that and he askd me to do’a good word for that , but I think i’don't make a change to covins him .. I am not the right person .. I think with every minut that goes by , i’see my chances shrink .
He wants to see a proposal,  but i’am not sure what he thinks about the offer .. is he interested..I can't read him anymore , when he was my sub ,He listen to all my demands , he was such a great sub’ he called me daddy ’ and just listen and loved being my boy , I never wanted to have a long term sub after him .. seeing him and his long hair ’ I just remeber how I could grab it and force him to suck my dick ..  but now he is already years with Julie a woman ,the pictures i’see in magazines or newspapers is’always with Julie on his site , and that designer , Wayne, Brandon is always wearing suits that man made , he always looks very fashionable,  and I heard that Wayne is Gay  ..I hope he will think about this change,  and I am willing to make him an offer he can't resist,  I hope when he stays in my house , I can find out why he left me , i’can see he is mad at me , i’want to apologize,  i’thought of him,for the last 5 years , I only took one  night subs , no contract any more , i never felt the same as with him ..
So I sended an email , with all the things we talkd about , and  now I only needed to’wait for his answer , maybe he want to take Julie with him ,  but I would try to avoid that , if there is not any other possibility I would agree to that , but I wouldn't offer ..
The next morning I received his answer , the offer I agree to , but I need a few other things to’discuss with you before I sign it ..
I just called him immediately,  hi Brandon,  you want to’talk about some other issues before you sign the contract? Yes I think that's nessecary .. ok ,how you want to do that .well you could  come to my house  , this morning ’ thats the best place to’avoid the paparazzi, I asume you are free  now ,bring the contract .. I will be there around 11am’. I realy felt exited,  he agreed , only a copple of issues .. I think Julie is making sure , he is not going to cheat  on her , but I will not miss the change  to’seduce him if I can .. I know when I use my dom voice he will submit , he was born to be sub . My sub
I took’the papers and made sure I was at 11 am at his place, 
He opend’the door himself , he was just wearing sweat pants and t shirt.. his hair in a bun .. my dick twitching in my pants .. I can feel my bulge just against my zipper , his eyes just saw that , I can see his’cheeks get a pinky collor, but the next second it was gone , i’must have imagined it , now his eyes are cold,  the ocean collor was  almost  dark blue , like’a storm,was comming,he took me to his music room again, he gestured with his hand I could sit down .. and than he did to , you brought the contract  ..? Yes Brand , alwright ’ that's point one , you are  not ever calling me Brand again , second , I want my own bed and bathroom,  you are not comming in there , you stay in your space and me in mine , third I want to spend my free time the way I want , you are  not command me anything , i’expect when we work together in the music room , you will’treat me equally , no dom modus,  I will not listen to’it anyway ,I will not cook or clien , I will keep my  own room and bathroom tied up  , I expect you arrange our meals , and I don't stay longer than a month ,  I got concerts starting again  , no leaking to he press about our whereabouts .. you will treat me with respect ..
I agree to all your demands Brandon.. I can live with that .. you want that on paper too?  NO not nessecary but I count on your word of honor .. and i just hold my hand out and he hesitated but shakes it .. I just let my thumb caress his hand , but he immediately puld back ..
Is Julie not home ..? no she needed to be in the city, Brandon , I want to’talk about what happened five years ago , why did you left me .?.  Well I don't want to talk about that now Xavier , maybe when I stay at you place , and I see you holding your word  , I will tell you ..but I hope you will not keep going on about that , I agreed to’work with you but don't push my buttons, it's in the past ’ and like you said I don't want to ruin the future thinking at the past.. it's an amazing opportunity,  you are not going to spoil that aren't you ? NO i’will try my best  I answer,  but I know inside my head , when he stays in my house we could maybe work things out  between us ’ I still wanted him . He was the best thing that ever happened to me .. I know I must have done something realy upsetting him .. but i cant remember ... i’was just starting to become famous those’days and feeling very important,  being full of myself ,,some times smoking  weed , drinking to much and having a big mouth ’ but after Brandon left me , I stopd’all’that and i knew one step,wrong and the paparazzi,  would print it in every news paper ,  I wish he would let me talking about it .. but well , I need to be prepared to fight for him’..