10

Xavier pov

We needed to walk to the parking where we  left the car  , I can see it is working day again ,it's way more busier,  I saw the flash from some one taking a picture of us .. we were just talking and i was using my hands to sighn at a sport car comming by , so we where not holding hands ...lucky we were still down town at the Disney concert house .. i lookd at Brandon,  well honey we are going to be in the newspaper tommorow,  I can see the headlines now .. are they working on the new musical together? . They saw us preforming with your latest concert .. I don't care if they know about us daddy , but I woulld  hate if they would find out about your house in the hills  , I love that place and I don't want some reporters hanging around there , that's what  i would want .. keeping  that place hidden ..   I nod .. thank you Brandy,  once in the car , he just layd his hand on my tigh,  ohh , I missed that so much Brandy , I know daddy , there are more things I missed to .. you mind telling me that honey .. he just get pink cheeks now  Tell me babe what did you missed?  Well I liked you being dominant in bed , I like that you always satisfy  my needs before yours ., not suffocating me , keep me safe . I liked it when I didn't need  to worry and disapoint people  less, to get kissed goodbye when i leave,to’wake up in the morning in your arms ,the amazing sex  that would be the only rough part of my realationship ,that a would have a home and a place that I long to come back to ,some one who miss me  and trust me .
.ooh Bran  babe , I missed you so much , we can have that all back.....   i promise,   daddy You have this voice where I can hear when  you command me ,. Or ask me , or warn me , I could read and feel you .. I loved being on your mercy , but I did t miss the bdsm club .. I never want to go there again Xaver .. you don't  need to babe , I didn't go’there in years , after you run away , I was angry at my friends for making a fool out of me with their sub for not protect me instead of doing stupid things  , I was high and instead of looking out for me being safe they just made it worse.. I broke with them . I’tried a copple of subs for one night,  but i couldnt  even fuck them and than I became famous,  so I didn't want the social media hanging around a bdsm club to see how many times I would go, but I discovered already , when you are around ,my dominant side is peaking again , it costed all my will power to not giving in to that , I thought you hated the bdsm , you just did it for me , well I blamed you for years that you’must have brainwashed me , concinst me I was gay and liked being spanked ..  but when you acted so cool around me the last copple of weeks I thought i’want back the way you dominate me .. I want us to be equal outside the bed or playscene , I want us to be a copple , I don't mind that the paparazzi find out , I want to be spotted on your arm or in your arms , I want the world to know you are mine ... but that dominant play or side need to stay behind close doors .. we are not going to get busted in a bdsm club , even if they are discreet.. no it's just between you and me   I agree babe,  so you are saying you like that ? You like being my naughty slut?  Yes daddy , I like it when you talk dirty in bed , I like it when you tell me what  you like  me to do ..I love it when you take care of me , I dont need to worry about a thing , i can feel more relaxed.. good we made that clear babe , I love it , this side of you , you changed , you are so much more confident,  but you can be your self with me, you don't need to pretend that you are happy all the time, I realy want us to talk when we think a problem is occurring,  we don't need to think the same on certain things .. but that don't mean we fight .. well babe , I promised you a spanking when we get home but it will be lunch time when we get home , so Mary will be coming to’make lunch.. once she leaves I want you in my bed ... I can hardly wait ... we could make us something xaver , when we have ingredients,  I don't mind doing it together with you .....I will’see what I can do about that babe .. now about the musical , I got a few music sheets ready , but it's nothing without the lyrics , you know that song I wrote yesterday,  you already started a text on it , it was way more powerful.. when it is ready I want to’give it to you ..  or even better ’ now that we are back together I dare to’ask you .. the producer of the film askd me to win you over to sing a song  being yourself in the film’, I needed to try , if you would sing  a song in the film and on the premiere night .. I think when you are ready with the lyrics that this could be the song .. you are already a star babe , but this song will put you forever on number 1 .. I am impressed by you ... we  would bring it together daddy , you on your magic wing piano , and me singing,  when you agree on that,  I am in.... we can work out the details .... I will think about it babe , we are almost home babe , if the undertaker calls Brandy ’ how soon would you like to bring her ashes to the sea .. I don't know xaver , can't you look into that,  if we can get a time this month I would be pleased , what if my new tour start Xaver ? How are we going to do that ? I hate to think I will’have to’miss you again , We wasted 5 years Brandy,  I want to be with you , so I thought maybe I could go with you , working on my music I can do every where , you still got Julie and Wayne and I get that , I will not interrupt with your work . But i want to wait  in your dressing room and making sure you are OK,  I can be your personal assistant,  I make sure you eat and drink , take care of your health,  give you back and neck massages ,make sure you are fuckd well , and not thinking of another man ... and I see him smirking , ohh yes daddy ’ I think you need to be around all the time ’ I need a lot of fucking and all those admiring fans , you need to keep them in control to take there distance..  we just laughing.. you realy want  to’come daddy?  That would make me so happy , I was thinking about all that , i’was worried we would be separated again .. .. No  bran, we will sleep every night together from now on , I don't give you any reason to run anymore .. he just sighnd.  I am so relieved and happy that I know that already daddy , that's a stone of my heart ..
When we arived home it was already 2 pm , The lunch was in the fridge ,everything lookd spic and span , Mary must have heard us and she came in , Xavier lucky i see you , I just wanted to leave you a note , my daughter had here second  baby ’ its a boy ’ and we want to go and visit here , we would be staying there about a week to help , if that's alwright with you ? I look at Brandon, her daughter lives in Santa Monica, off cause you need to go Mary,  and congratulations .. we will manage,  we need also need  to go to’LA next week for a meeting  so you can stay longer with the kids if you like .. We still have a lot of work’with the musical’.. well I putted some meat and veggies in the freezer.. you can order your grocery’s in the village in the  local supermarket , they can deliver,  you know they are very discreet,  thank you Mary , thank you for taking care of the house and food,No need to worry about us , thank Martin too , the garden looks great ... just enjoy your grandson and daughter .. yeah we will Xavier , so’its OK if we stay a bit longer than a week ? Martin wouldn't mind , the trip’there is more than 3 hours and it's better we can stay a bit longer .. If you need my help,sooner just call me .
.Mary , we are both adult man , we can take care of ourselves for a while... just enjoy your family,  I text you if things get out of hand here .. she laughs ..  Well I will call you regardless and check on you .. Than I take my leave  , bye ..
When she left I take Brandon in my arms , I know you don't want to cook babe , but I love being on our own now , No need to hide our feelings... So we have lunch first ?
Yes Xaver , and just check if there is something we need to do first ?
We can eat outside , we will enjoy our time alone Brandy ...
After lunch we where just sitting and talking.. Did you told Julie and Wayne ,that we are giving it another go Babe ..? No xaver , but i will call them this evening , I am a bit afraid they are going to try to talk you out of this babe , No you are wrong Xaver,  before I came here with you and said goodbye to her , she whisperd in my ear , love is also about forgiveness Brandon .. and after that party , I was’just sad you didn't came , so we talkd serious about it, and they both said the same , if I would want to’get together with you again , I had to follow my heart,  they also’said , that I was never really happy after I run from you ..so I don't think they will trying to talk me out of this .They are realy good friends Brandon , I am glad they lookd after you all those years that i couldn't... if you would like you can invite them here some day  Not yet xaver , I want to keep this our get away from everything and everyone.. our safe heaven ..and we just putted our plates in the dishwasher and cliend up the counter , we agreed we would do that immediately after our meals , I just lift him on the counter and start kissing his neck and pushing his shirt off his shoulders ’ I nip his chest and squeeze and pinch his back and tighs,  he just leans his head Back so that I can reach his  neck and collarbone , I just suck and bite the place... he just moans and his hands roaming over my body , he puts his hands in my sleeves and caresses my upper arms, he start to unbutton my shirt .. and licks my lips and a trail down  my chest , and licking my nipples.. I can't hardly stand up , my legs trembling,  I get so emotionally,  my man,  back in my arms.. and I kiss him thorough , his hands holding the back of my head , let take this upstairs Brandy,  yes daddy but I need to do something else first .. I look suprized... You know daddy,  prepare... ohh yes .. need help ? No , and I will shave my chin  , I know you like it smooth,  I do honey , you want me to shave ? .. no Daddy,  I love feeling  you stubble in bed , its scraping my skin
I can feel it tingling way afterwards.. I love being kissed with it .. ok , I give you 30 minuts and than I come for you if you are not in my bed .. so you better hurry up..