"It's just a shower." I breathe out in a whisper, trying to convince myself that the memories of what happened three days ago are just that - memories.

"It is." Harry agrees next to me,  and I watch him nod in my peripheral vision.

The idea of stepping into the shower makes my heart start to hammer in my chest, but as I hear slightly escalated breathing from beside me, I know Harry is feeling the same.

"Fuck it." Harry sighs heavily, shaking his head before turning to face me. "Bath?"

An involuntary laugh escapes me, and I nod. "I've not had a bath in years."

His jaw drops and his eyes widen. "You dirty bitch."

I roll my eyes, "Of course you would make that a joke."

He has a shit eating grin on his face, turning to face the handle again. Seeming to feel a lot more relaxed at the idea of a bath, even if it is at eight in the morning, he wraps his hand around the handle before opening the door.

I walk in behind him, looking behind a door to see a large bath tucked away. "I've always felt afraid to go in this bath."

He gives out a soft chuckle as he puts the plug in, turning the tap on. "Why?"

"It's huge." I gesture to the bath, my eyes clocking the butterfly strips across my hands. "Wait, I can't get my hands wet." I frown slightly.

Harry looks back at me, a sad expression on his face as he nods. "I know, just keep your hands out of the bath, I'll help you."

Leaning over the bath, he grabs a big bottle off the shelf. "Bubbles?" He smiles slightly at me, and I can't help but chuckle a little. "Sure."

We stay in comfortable silence as the bath fills up with bubbly water, the sound of water crashing from the tap into the rest of the bath echoes in the bathroom.

I feel oddly nervous. I can't remember the last time I ever had a bath. I must've had them as a child, but for some reason I can't remember.

Soon the bath fills up, and both of us strip from our clothes. Harry helps me remove my own, even though I'm capable, but he's adamant.

He gets into the bath first, testing the heat, before holding out his hand. It shakes slightly, his fingers twitching in nerves as he watches me. He hasn't touched my hand since the incident, and this is the first move he's made to hold it. I don't know how I feel about it.

I should be terrified to hold his hand... Don't get me wrong - I am. But not as much as I thought I would be, considering all that's happened.

I slowly slip my hand into his, squeezing gently as I carefully step into the water. I lower myself into the bath in front of Harry, letting out a long drawn out sigh as I relax back against his chest. Pressing a soft kiss to my knuckles, he rests my hand on the edge of the bath, and I put my other hand up on the side of the bath also to keep it out of the water.

"How come we've never done this?" Harry's soft voice hums in my ear, a small smile creeping onto my lips.

"Because we're either having sex or dealing with traumatic experiences." I say rather bluntly, although I don't mean it to be.

Seeming to understand its a joke, Harry scoffs, wrapping his arms gently around my stomach. "You make us sound like we can't control ourselves."

"We can't." I grin, closing my eyes as I feel myself relaxing more and more.

"Can you blame me? My girlfriend either dominates the fuck out of me, or becomes the perfect little submissive. I get the best of both worlds, sue me for always wanting a little taste." I laugh at his honesty, turning my head up to look at him.