Chapter 18: Hot Spring Break

Mulai dari awal

Suigetsu says and I nod. I get into the water and lean on a large rock behind me.

'This does feel good.'

"Hey, Sasuke."

"What is it, Suigetsu?"

"I think I hear Lily singing on the other side."

I start listening then I hear her singing.

'I know this song. It's the song that my sister sang to me once.'

(FLASHBACK)

"Yuko, can I ask you something?"

I ask.

"You just did, but go ahead."

Yuko says with a smile.

"Well... Why did you leave the village for so long? I mean, you left right after I was born, so I never knew about you."

"I wanted to see the world. And father said that I'd have to leave the Uchiha clan to do that. So I sealed my sharingan and changed my last name. But I did promise to visit every once in a while."

"Oh..."

"Well anyways, it's late and we need to get up early for the battle rounds tomorrow. Time for bed, squirt."

Yuko smiles while she rubs my head, messing up my hair. I smile back then fix my hair.

"Alright."

I get into my bed and lay down.

"Hey...Yuko?"

"What is it?"

Yuko asks as walks up to my bed and sits down on the edge.

"Can you.. ummm.."

My cheeks turn a soft pink as I look around the room nervously.

"Sasuke? What is it?"

"W-will you sing a song for me, please?"

I ask. Yuko looks at me confused.

"Where did this come from?"

"Kakashi-sensei told me that you love to sing and that you're really good at it."

*Sigh* "That Kakashi... Fine, I'll sing, but you better go to sleep after I'm done. Deal?"

I nod. She smiles then starts singing.

(le video)

"Where did you learn that song?"

I ask Yuko when she's done singing.

"I met someone a lot like me when I was traveling. She taught it to me. Now go to sleep like you promised."

"Alright. Night sister."

"Goodnight, Sasuke. Sweet dreams."

(END OF FLASHBACK)

Not long after that, Itachi came to the village and killed her right in front of me. Now, the only thing I have to remember her is the ring that once belonged to my mother...

"Hey! Earth to Sasuke!"

I snap out of my thoughts to see Suigetsu's hand waving in front of my face.

"What do you want, Suigetsu?"

"You just zoned out for a while. I thought something happened to you."

"I was just thinking about something, that's all."

"Alright. Well, I'm getting out. See you later."

Suigetsu says then gets out of the water. Once he's inside, I let out a large sigh.

"So he finally left, huh, Sasuke?"

I hear Lily yell from the other side.

"Yeah. You managed to get ride of Karin?"

I yell back then I hear her laughing.

"What's so funny, Lily?"

"Karin left a long time ago when she left to see you."

She says then continued to laugh. I jump onto the fence and I glare at her.

"And you didn't stop her why?"

Lily looks up and me and replaces her laugh with a glare.

"What are you doing up there?! Get back to your side, right now!"

I look down at her and smirk. The towel that's rapped around her is two times bigger than the one Karin had, and her hair was in a messy bun.

"You're just sitting on the edge with your feet in the water. I just wanna talk with someone who's not insane. Besides, we're the only ones here."

Lily shrugs.

*Sigh* "Fine, but if you try anything weird I'll send you flying."

"Now why would I want to try something like that? Suigetsu would be the one to try something as dumb as that."

"True.."

I jump off the wall and sat on the edge if the water like Lily, but on the other side.

"Now will you answer my question?"

"Fine. I didn't feel like it, and if I let her go she wouldn't bug me. So there's your answer."

She says and I nod.

"About that song you were singing..."

"Oh gosh, you heard me!?"

Lily asks while looking at me. I nod and her face turns red.

'Note to self: Make her blush more. Because she looks so cute.'

"Anyways, do you remember the first time I heard you sing that song?"

"How could I forget? You pined my to a tree and asked me where I learned it, and if I didn't tell you, you would kill me."

She says with a light laugh.

"Yeah... Sorry again about that."

"Don't worry about it, Sasuke. It's all in the past."

Lily stretches then stands up.

"Well, I'm going to my room. And you might want to get back on the guys side before someone comes in here."

"Good idea. See you tomorrow."

Lily starts walking to the door and waves behind her.

"See ya!"

Once she's inside, I jump back over the fence and go inside. I see Suigetsu digging through his basket of stuff, throwing stuff everywhere.

"Hey, Sasuke, have you seen my toothbrush?"

He asks as I put my clothes on.

"No."

I answer then I walk away and head for my room to get some sleep.