Chapter 2 : An awkward encounter

Start from the beginning

"Yes !" reply Atsuchi as he transform in a mid tiger and run.

You turn your head to see them closing quickly the distance between you and them, Dazai behind you and Atsushi on your left above on the road.

You speak up, "Can't you just let me go peacefully ?! I didn't do anything to you !"

Dazai exclaim "Yes, but we didn't see you in this city, and you seem to have an ability that seem to not have been repertoried yet. And ! I don't want Kunikida to come at me later because of the future problems you will cause if we let you go without knowing anything about you !"

" Daza-san please be more serious about this! " Atsushi claims as he come more close to you.

" It's serious ! Beside isn't she cute ? She is perfect for a double suicide with me!" He pout.

As he was almost reaching you, you exclaim : "I don't want to do anything with you! Just leave me alone !"

As you say that, you activate you abilities.

"'Promordial Convergence': 'Flash'!" A luminous light-brown circle appear in the air at your right near you, summoning a brown pteranodon who strated flying near you.

"'Mystic Synthesis'" The ability glow around the ptera with a blue light and let appear a saddle on it.

You showing your abilities make them again more surprised.

"What?! Two abilities ?!" Atsuchi exclaims.

As your raptor continued to run, you jumped on the ptera with Looki thanks to your 5 years of learning aerobatics while riding. Blue stopped to run as you ordered and turned over to face Atsuchi and pounced on him after climbing the little hill of the river bank and escaped Dazai touch, stopping Atsushi's race.

"Wouah !" he says as he fall with Blue on him.

You knew that your abilities would have no effect on Dazai. If he were to just touch your summons, they would just disappear into thin air like they appeared. That's why, you ordered Blue to attack and block Atsuchi without killing him, after all he was part of the anime you adored.

As you fly away, you turn to Dazai and wave at him, a big smile on your face. "Bye bye Dazai-san !" and then dissapeared from their view.

Dazai grinned at your attitude, it was not all days thant he would encounter a lady who would have such abilities and be the one who emitted the strange air he feeled since the begining of the sunset. He then went to help Atsushi, knowing he could not catch you yet.

_____

Dazai pov

"Ahaah! She got away !" I say after I touched the raptor that were above Atsuchi after it had tackled him to the ground.

"It's my fault if you had to stop chasing after her..." says Atsushi dejected as he gets up.

"No worries Atsuchi-kun! After all, I have a plan."

"She could not have go so far from here. Furthermore, she seemed like she was discovering her abilities. And I have a supson she doesn't know where to go, and by the way she looked, we could think that she didn't have anyone to help her because of how desoriented she semmed, and how she relied on her abilities, so we can assume she will be around the perimeter of the city."

"As sharp as always." says Atsushi as he claps his hands.

"Of course ! Who do you think I am ?"

"But Dazai-san, what was that creature ? It looked like a lizard but even more ferocious ! Since when are they like that ? And summoning it even more ! If it had bitten me, I don't even want to think about it !" he exclaimed as a chill ran through his spine.