💘Chapter 1 💘

Start from the beginning

"Eat up A-sak" His mother said.

I let out a quite giggle as Mrs Lee once again forgot I-sak' s name.

" It's I-sak, not A-sak" I-sak said trying not to sound angry.

"Did you change your name?" Mrs Lee asked her smile disappearing.

I-sak let out an awkward chuckle and so did Mrs Lee.

"Mom. Don't change someone else's name, Change the restaurants name" Cheong-san grumbled.

" This name was decided before you were even born" Mrs Lee defended herself.

"So technically you were named after the restaurant. The Restaurant wasn't named after you" I stated as Mrs Lee and I shared a high five.

Cheong-san sent me a playful glare but I stuck my tongue out to him.

He was about to say something when Gyeong-su shut him up.

"Shhh...I like the restaurants name" Gyeong-su said as everyone agreed with him.

"Anyway...Mrs Lee, if you ever need a delivery guy. I'm always available and I'm very cheap" Gyeong-su said trying to get a job.

"Pay attention to your studies get a job later" Mrs Lee scolded him.

" So we made new recipes today. This one is slightly hot. This one is very hot" Mrs Lee explained.

" Please be honest is it good?" She asked nervously.

"It's super-crazy-mad good" Gyeong-su said stuffing his mouth with chicken.

" Hye-jin the daughter I never had, how is it?" Mrs Lee asked

I giggled

"It's superb. It has the right amount of everything...but I just found it really salty" I said.

"Same for me. It good but really salty" On-jo said.

" It's salty? That's bad. Honey! The Chicken is salty!" Mrs Lee said running to the kitchen.

Suhyeok put another piece of chicken in my mouth while eating with the same fork.

" Yah! Use a different fork!" Cheong-san yelled being overprotective about me again.

" Relax bro!" Gyeong-su said patting him on the back.

" Suhyeok I will kill you! Take another fork!" Cheong-san said holding a butter knife.

Suhyeok got scared and threw the fork away taking another one.

" Good boy" Cheong-san said putting the knife down and going back to eating.

" Let's change the topic. Did you guys hear about the science teacher?" I asked as they all looked at me.

"What about him?" Suhyeok asked.

"He smells like rotten corpse" I-sak said.

" Jeez! How many times should I tell you and Hye - jin. Stop talking to Na-Yeon" Cheong-san scolded flicking my head lightly.

" I can't help it. I feel bad that no one is friends with her" I pouted caressing my forehead.

"That doesn't mean that whatever she says is true" Suhyeok said.

" You should really stop hanging out with her. She's bad for you" Cheong-san said like an overprotective brother.

" It's true. He didn't come to school for a few days after his son went missing." On-jo said.

On-jo told everything to Cheong-san that had happened.

"His son was an outcast. I heard he got bullied badly" I said.

"Yes. I feel sorry for him" On-jo said.

"They say he was a genius" I-sak said.

"Geniuses always go crazy" I muttered

"I guess then On-jo and Hye - jin don't have to worry about going crazy" Cheong-san said as the three boys started laughing.

" Yah!" I yelled hitting Cheong-san at the back of his head.

Time skip~

I-sak and Gyeong-su ran home while Suhyeok, On-jo, Cheong-san and I were walking cause we couldn't run at all.

" Guys question!" On-jo said making us stop walking.

" What? Hurry up I have literature test tomorrow" Cheong-san complained.

She untied her hair and did 2 different styles one on each side.

"Like this...or...like this" She asked.

"Left definitely" I answered without any hesitation.

The 2 boys looked confused on what she asked silently asking each other.

" Thanks jinny!" She said linking her arms with mine.

"I didn't even understand the question" Suhyeok whispered to Cheong-san who agreed.

" Let's go. We've go school tomorrow" I said as the boys followed behind us.

Time skip~

" Good night so-ju uncle!" I said as he waved with a smile.

" Let's go On-jo" I said dragging her into the bedroom.

"Are you planning on confessing to someone" I said closing the door.

"How did you know?" She asked shocked.

" Onny I've known you since we were in kinder garden" I said as she sighed.

"It's Cheong-san" She said as my eyes lit up.

"Finally!" I squealed jumping on the bed.

"Shhh...Quiet down" She said laying down on the bed.

I laid down beside her grabbing the blanket "Good luck for tomorrow" I said and drifted of to Lala-land