8: the vengeful beau

Start from the beginning

[The constellations have gifted you 3 000 coins.]

After that, Eun-Byeol and Gilyoung headed to the platform. With what they could find, they let Dokja rest while Eun-Byeol stood at the edge of the platform, eyeing the hills of Ground Rat corpses littered on the train tracks.

"B, Byeol-hyung, are you... going to be alright?"

"No worries, Gilyoung-ah. Your hyung will definitely be alright. Just, let me sleep for... a while..."

Ahn Eun-Byeol who had just been smiling a second ago fell backwards. Gilyoung ran up to catch him, only to be pushed away when water appeared and rapidly encased Eun-Byeol inside. The child stared with wide eyes, stunned by what he just witnessed.

"Hyung..." Soon enough, the rest of their group arrived in a panic.

.

.

At present, Kim Dokja was trying to persuade his sunbae to not commit mass murder. They definitely need the numbers on their side for the next scenario, alright?!

Of course, Ahn Eun-Byeol might look like he was joking but he was definitely serious about mass murdering those insignificant people. No one would miss them and no one would feel sad about their departure from the living world. In fact, some people might celebrate and sing celebration songs that those scums died at last.

With Dokja stopping him, however, Eun-Byeol had to scratch that idea from his mind.

"Alright, if Dokja-shi says so~"

[Ahn Eun-Byeol is waiting for your praise.]

Kim Dokja: "..."

Kim Dokja: "Eun-Byeol sunbae is very good!"

[Ahn Eun-Byeol is pleased and is willing to listen obediently this time.]

Dokja didn't know how to react. His sunbae's mind really was hard to understand!

In the end, since this operation was centered around Hyunsung for his attribute to blossom, Dokja decided to let Eun-Byeol sunbae rest. After Gilyoung told him about what happened when Dokja ate the Spectre's crystal, he couldn't help but feel bad. He went back to help his sunbae but ended up failing. His sunbae even went back to help him instead.

So, now, Eun-Byeol sat at the bench in the station, surrounded by corpses, and thinking what he should do while waiting for them. For a while, he remained silent before a thought came to mind. "I should borrow some clothes. I'm sure someone would be willing to lend them to me."

[The constellation Spiders Are The Best cackles and agrees with you.]
[The constellation Lord Of The Watery Abyss prefers you naked.]
[The constellation Love Me Till Death glares at the constellation, Lord Of The Watery Abyss.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter urges you to find clothes.]

Eun-Byeol walked around, wondering if he could find someone who looked like they owned decent spare clothes. In the end, he found a group of people huddled together, obviously traumatized by what just happened. One of them was Choi Sooyun's brother, who noticed his arrival.

Choi Sooho trembled and almost threw up when the memory of his sister's death resurfaced in his mind. He knew his sister's personality. He tried changing that damned girl to the best of his abilities. But Sooyun was too stupid, too stubborn, and too self-centered. Sooho had given up on her when she became a college student and still continued her damnable ways.