chapter 9

The girls locked the door from the outside me and river could tell that they we're listening through the door. " we don't have to do this if u don't want to." He started walking towards me his gaze soft a smile on his face. I'm pretty sure the smile was to help calm me down and if it was well it worked. I took a step closer to him the gap between our body's closed. Our gaze locked in place. I'm stareing onto his Hazel eyes and him into my blue ones. I could tell the stare was a love stare u could see it in his eyes. He pulled my chin towards his and smashed his lips into mine. His hands on my waist mine on his neck  his hands started travelling across my body I wonder what his thinking right now.

          Rivers pov
My hands are travelling across her body right now. I guess this proves that I
do like her
Her hands move from neck and onto my sholder. I could feel her nails digging into my back. I couldn't help but smile halfway into the kiss. Her hands reach to take my shirt off and I let her. I take off hers leaving her in her bra and shorts. Suddenly there's a knock on the door. We pull apart and quickly put our shirts back on and walk out.

        Faiths pov:
Sage: so what happened
Me: alot alot happened.
The girls giggle and whisper a word to eachover and then we walk back to the carpet to countine playing
Me: ok River truth or dare.
River: truth.
Me: ok whitch boy do u hate the most
River clenches his jaw before speaking
" Holland I hate Holland"
It did kinda make sense since there ex bsf's but still came on as a shock to me.
Me: eh males since I guess
River: I'm glad it does. Hmm Rebecca truth or dare.
Rebecca: dare.
River: this dare needs 4 more people so how about sage Sarah amilia and Cynthia. Ok so the dare is to go home.
The girls looked at River in shocked and got up and left.
Me: River what the hell
River: faith I knew u would get upset but I had to do it
Me: I finally made some freinds that are girls and u sent the away. Please don't get ne wrong ur the best person I could ever ask for but I need some freinds that are girls River. I thought u would only scare my boyfriends away and u did but that's not as bad. River you've been my only freind for years at a go please let me make some new one.
And while saying that I walked out of the dorm room slaming the door behind me. Now we're do I go we're do I go. I sit down and place my face in my hands till i hear a voice that I wanted to hear.
Holland: faith what happened
Me: alot a fucking lot happened.
Holland: let's get u to my dorm.
Me: yh that would be nice.
I follow Holland into his dorm we walk passed hayden and into his room.
Holland: I smelt alcohol on u did u drink. That would explain why u weren't in any classes today.
I nodded looking up at him whith tears in my eyes. He went to open the door but I begged him to stay.
Me: don't leave I think I might need a place to stay tonight.
Holland: of corse u can stay in mine and haydens dorm I'm sure he won't mind.
I nodded my head and got up from sitting on his bed.
Me: don't we need to ask him before I stay over?
Holland: I guess we do let's just ask right now to get a task done shall we.
I smiled and walked into haydens room.
Holland: hey bro is is alright if faith stays over.
Hayden takes his headphones off
Hayden: yh sure idm she can take my bed I'm going to be watching love Island all night anyway.
Holland:kk thanks.
I giggle and quickly hop back into his room laying on his bed looking up at the ceiling. I sit up my face turns pale. Holland looks at me worried I run to there bathroom. I feel like I'm about to throw up. Holland kneels down behind me and holds my hair in place. My head hurts everything hurts. Mabye I shouldn't of drank those bottles of wine and gin. Before I know it Holland is helping me though this patting my back holding my hair and helping me relax. I end up throwing up all of the alcohol and food in my system. I know Holland has a fear of throw up so I can't imagen how hard this would of been for him.  I stand up and flush the toilet. I jump onto Holland hugging him and wrapping my legs around him. He carrys me into his bedroom and puts me on his bed.
Me: I know this was hard for u Holland and thank u for being here for me but you've done enough ill leave now.
Holland: u don't have to but I think u should talk to River
Me: I will thanks.
I walk out of there dorm saying goodbye to both of them. I take a deep breath and walk in I see River walking up and down the living room. He seemed so disappointed in himself. He stopped walking and looked up at me he ran up and gave me a big hug
River: I'm so so sorry faith
He said that whoth tears falling out of his eyes
Faith: its ok its fine please promise me that u won't be mad at me.
River: I could never be mad at u.
Me: I couldn't be mad at u either.
The hug gets looser as he let's go and puts a piece of hair behind my head

And hello angels I've seen a few reads go up. Yay! I've only seen like 5 in my chapters but to those people or to that person thank u so mutch for takeing the time to read the story. Ok enough talking enjoy reading.
:>