chapter 2

I wake up to the sound of my alarm. River still sleeping I hop into the shower.the scolding hot water feels nice on my body. I quickly realised the walls were sound proof. Yay nobody could hear us that was a relief. Suddenly the door slams open and river comes on "omds sorry faith" he says backing away and holding his eyes closed. That gave me a fright god. U hop out and quickly brush ur teeth and pop a breath mint in. U walk downatairs and see River there makeing us breakfast. "Sit and eat"  he tapped the chair infront of him signaling for me to sir down. I walked over to him and picked up the bowl of cereal and started eating. I have a big smile on my face causing River to laught. "God ur smile looks nice" he says playfully hitting ur arm. "Hey" I say hitting him back. River picks up his phone to see the time. "SH4 HURRY WE ARE LATE" he says packing everything away. He grabs ur arm and takes to the classes u both have.
*time skip to lunch*
"God today was hard" I sigh saying that. "I can't feel my legs walking whith u River.
"Yh ik that's the point" he smirks
I notice a boy eyeing me our eyes click but his gaze hardens he seems scary. "River there's a boy stareing at me," u say my cold breath hitting River. I looked over at River I could sense him getting mad. River goes to stand up and trys walking over ro him when I pull his wrist. "River please dont" I beg him as he sits back down clenching his jaw. The boy comes over and introduce him self "Hey my name is Hayden urs?"
"I'm faith and this is river" I say smiling at him He seems so nice and not like he wants to harm me.
"There's a party at midnight every Friday it's at my place be sure to be there." He says whith a wink.