𝐌𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐞...

En başından başla

"A-Ahh~ B-Billy! S-Slow down! I-I'm not...ngh...going anywhere!" Steve breathed out with another moan, feeling Billy's tongue drag along his soft walls. Steve keened as his hands automatically gripped the blonde, curly strands on top of Billy's head. His head was squeezed between Steve's soft, supple thighs. This was a whole new sensation for Steve, he felt like his whole body was on fire. His soft, doe eyes were glazed with lust as he held onto Billy's strands for dear life.

"A-Ahhh~ ahhh~" It was clear that Billy was an alpha on a mission. If they kept going like this, then it wouldn't take long for Steve to reach his orgasm and cum. Steve imagined himself cumming all over Billy's face. That would be something, wouldn't it? "B-Billy!~ F-Feels so...good!"

Billy responded by flicking and swiping his tongue between Steve's slick folds which made the young omega cry out in pleasure. Steve inhaled a greedy gulp of air and slumped back on the bed once Billy finally pulled away. The blonde alpha licked his lips and chuckled. "I could have you cum right now. But I want you to cum on my cock. You want that more, don't you, baby girl?"

Steve's brain barely registered Billy's words, too busy trying to catch his breath. "B-Billy..." Steve whined and rested his hands against his alpha's pecs. "W-Wanna...mmm..."

"You wanna, what? Princess? Say it." Billy softly ordered and nuzzled his nose against Steve's cheek.

"W-Wanna ride...you..." Steve begged quietly, chewing on his bottom lip.

Billy released a rumbly groan. "Fuck, Bambi. Alright, c'mon." Billy maneuvered himself to lie down and gently manhandled Steve so the omega was straddling his waist.

Steve shifted so he was sitting more comfortably and braced the palms of his hands on Billy's strong chest. "God, look at you...a fucking vision. You drive me crazy, you know that...?" Billy purred before pouring some lube on his hand and feverishly stroking himself. He grabbed Steve's hips afterward and easily lifted them before he guided Steve down on his hard, leaking cock. The blonde alpha inhaled sharply and exhaled shakily as his cock entered Steve's tight heat. "Jesus Christ...fuck." Billy's eyes fluttered once he finally bottomed out.

Steve whined, feeling his pussy getting stretched to accommodate Billy's size. Man, the burn was so intense but it felt good. Steve moaned he could already feel his pussy clench down tight around Billy's dick. "A-Ahh!~ Billy...so big..." He whimpered as his long lashes fluttered. He gave himself a minute to adjust before slowly lifting his hips up and pushing back down. "S-So deep..." From the angle and position, he could practically feel Billy's cock in his gut. It almost felt like he got impaled.

Steve dug his blunt fingernails into Billy's chest as he picked up the pace of bouncing himself up and down. "A-Ahh!~ I-It feels...amazing, a-alpha!" He keened at the feeling of Billy's strong hands gripping the soft flesh of his thighs. Steve's puffy, cherry lips parted to form an O as he tilted his head back, his glazed eyes glued to the ceiling as he fucked himself on Billy's cock. Tears slid down Steve's cheeks with every rough snap of Billy's hips, angling the head of his dick to nail straight into Steve's prostate making the young omega see stars. "O-Oooh! R-Right there!~" He mewled at the merciless rhythm.

Steve glanced down at Billy through half-lidded eyes, noticing the hungry look on Billy's face.Wait a second. His eyes were red—the same red as when he beat the crap out of Tommy and his friends. A tremble ran down Steve's spine. Did Billy even know his eyes changed color? Or was he so engrossed in pleasure that he was unable to notice anything? Steve chalked it up to the latter. "B-Billy...y-your eyes..."

Billy blinked and shook his head as if that would snap him out of his lust-riddled daze."What...?"

Steve reached his hand out to cup Billy's cheek. "Y-Your eyes...are red..."

Billy stared silently at Steve for a moment and nudged his head. "Yours are gold..."

Steve's eyes widened in surprise. They were gold? "L-Like...right now...?" Steve blinked.

Billy hummed and nodded his head. His hands gently massaged the sweaty flesh of Steve's hips. "Yeah..." Billy moved so he sat up and fully wrapped his arms around Steve's waist.

Steve didn't hesitate to throw his arms around Billy's neck as their sweaty bodies flushed together. "I-I love you..." Steve purred and rubbed his nose against Billy's cheek to let their scents mix together.

Billy chuckled and returned the gesture. "I love you too, sweetheart. You're my omega. My mate."

Steve gently tangled his fingers in Billy's wild, blonde curls. "You're my alpha. My mate..." Steve sighed and cupped his cheeks to give Billy a kiss filled with love.