Meeting The Brothers

Começar do início

"Hey." A turtle with a blue mask on says nervously.

"What's up?" Another turtle with a purple mask on says.

"Hi." Another turtle in an orange mask says nervously.

"April please tell me you're seeing the same thing I am." Alexis says nervously.

"Alexis this isn't real. Well I mean they're real. They're obliviously crime fighters in turtle costumes. Yeah I'm gonna be honest." April says as she begins walking over to the giant turtles.

"April." Alexis says nervously.

"I don't think all the good animals are taken. Sharks. There's wolves up for grabs." April says as she inspects the turtle in the blue mask.

"Uh April." Alexis says worriedly.

"Wow. These costumes are crazy. These little touches are amazing. Holy cow! That's your skin!" April says in alarm.

"I tried to tell you. They're real! What are you guys anyway? And please say your friendly." Alexis says in alarm as April comes back over to her.

"Don't worry we are friendly. Though preferably don't poke and prod at us again like that." The turtle in the purple mask says.

"No problem here." April says nervously.

"As for what we are would you girls be willing to let us explain this over some pizza?" The turtle in the orange mask says causing Alexis and April to look at each other.

"How do you feel about pepperoni?" April asks.

"She's down for pizza." The turtle in the blue mask says.

"I didn't think it would get this far." The turtle in the orange mask says.

*Timeskip*

"You're understanding all this right?" Alexis asks as she looks at April as the two are listening to the four turtles talk all at once as they try to explain.

"Barely. Guys stop. Okay so you were real baby turtles who made contact with a mystery ooze and therefore started to age from mutant baby turtles to mutant turtle men guys?" April asks.

"Uh turtle boys actually." The turtle with the orange mask says.

"I would say teens." The turtle in the blue mask says.

"I would say cool teens." The turtle in the purple mask says.

"Teenagers! amazing. Insane. Alright well tell me more. Obviously. I don't know about my sister but I want to know everything about you." April says.

"I actually wouldn't mind knowing too. Are there more like you guys?" Alexis asks curiously.

"Nope. Just us." The turtle in the purple mask says.

"And nobody's ever really asked you guys about this?" April asks curiously.

"Nope. Not really." The turtle in the purple mask says.

"Why are you writing all this down?" The turtle in the blue mask asks curiously as he sees April is writing everything.

"Oh I am a journalist. I want to be a journalist. I write for my school paper." April says as she and Alexis sit down.