~ Episode 1 ~

~~~Y/N's P.O.V~~~

Eunchae: "Y/N, get your ass out immediately!" Auntie Eunchae shouted angrily. She was the one who adopted me from an orphanage when I was 1 years old. I quickly scurried out of my small room and made my way down. When I was in front of her, she looked at me, rage clear in her eyes.

Eunchae: "Why did u take your own sweet time to get down here?!" And the next thing I knew, she slapped me across my face. I tasted something metallic in my mouth and I tried to blink away my tears as Auntie Eunchae hates seeing me cry. She will beat me if I cry.

Eunchae: "I am hungry. Go and make dinner now!" She snapped angrily. I scurried into the kitchen and cooked her favorite food, spaghetti with meatballs.

I placed the plate in front of her. I stood beside her, swallowing my saliva as I was hungry. I was only supposed to eat her leftovers and if I ever cook up something secretly for myself, Auntie Eunchae will surely know, and the consequences would be very bad. When she was done, I greedily grabbed her plate and gobbled up the last remains of her food. She looked at me with disgust.

Eunchae: "Wash up the plate and meet me in the living room later."

Eunchae: "You will marry the son of the CEO, Park Jimin, next month

Eunchae: "You will marry the son of the CEO, Park Jimin, next month." Auntie Eunchae said coldly to me when I was standing in front of her in the living room. I felt as if a bomb had dropped on me, and tears were at the edge of my eyes. The company Auntie Eunchae works in is one of the wealthiest trading company in the world.

Eunchae: "Tomorrow will be your last day at your current high school and you will attend the school that Jimin attends, which is Whitewater High School. Jimin is the same age as you, eighteen. You will try to know about him but DON'T ever offend him because I do not want to risk having to refund the big amount of money that they give me, understand?" Auntie Eunchae said emotionlessly.

Y/N: "Why?" I whispered.

Eunchae: "Because they offer a big sum of money for any girl to marry Jimin. They think that by forcing him to have a wife, Jimin will curb his player's ways." Auntie Eunchae replied.

Y/N: "Okay. Thank you and goodnight." I said with a hoarse voice as I had been controlling my tears and made my way to my room.

I cried my heart in my pillow, and it was not because I would miss my friends as I did not have any friends at school. I am a freak at school who no one wanted to befriend with. I wore mismatch clothes three times my size as all the clothes were passed down to me by Auntie Eunchae. Some of the popular people in school will tease me every day, such as pulling my clothes or flood my locker with water. That was why I did not put anything in my locker.

I cried because of how Auntie Eunchae was 'selling' me away. I knew she hates me, but must she 'sell' me away to some boy who I have never met before? I stopped crying and cringed at the numbers on the clock. It was 10pm. I had been crying for two hours. I got off my mattress and walked into the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror, I saw myself. My green eyes were red and puffy from the crying. My blonde hair was messed up and my oversized clothes were tangled up. My lips are plump and red. My body has bruises which I got when Auntie Eunchae came home late the day before, drunk and wasted. I was asleep when she woke me up and beat me for no reason. I pressed on one of my bruises and cried out silently. I broke into tears again as the cycle of teasing at school and abusing from Auntie Eunchae starts all over again tomorrow.

 I broke into tears again as the cycle of teasing at school and abusing from Auntie Eunchae starts all over again tomorrow

~~~Jimin's P.O.V~~~

Jimin: "Why the hell will you want me to marry a girl whom I have not met before?" I shouted angrily at my parents who were sitting in front of me.

Mr. Park: "Son, calm down. We want to get you a wife because we feel that you having a wife will curb your player ways." My father said calmly.

Jimin: "That girl will never ever change me, so I do not need a wife!" I replied, getting frustrated.

Mr. Park: "This girl's name is Min Y/N and she is a daughter of one my employer's, Min Eunchae. I have done a background check on Min Y/N and she is a good girl. She will also be attending Whitewater High School. You will get to know her for the next one month before you two get married and if you mistreat her badly, I will not hand my business over to you." My father finished off coldly.

Jimin: "Whatever. I will make sure her life will be hell." I mumbled before storming off to my bedroom.

I tuned up the volume of my already blasting speakers up. The whole room was almost vibrating. The music did not seem to soothe me up, instead, I was getting angrier and angrier over my parents' decision. Why must they control my life? God, I am freaking eighteen now! I turned over my side to look at the time and it was 10pm. The talk with my parents was over one hour ago. I decided to go to Osato Haruna's to screw her as I was burning with rage. Haruna is the school's personal bike which means all the guys had a ride on her before. However, she kept on clinging on me as I am the President of the Football Club and I score A's for every of my tests and exams. It was annoying sometimes, but she is quite useful if you want a quick one.

 It was annoying sometimes, but she is quite useful if you want a quick one

~~~Y/N's P.O.V~~~

I cleared up my tears and stumbled out of the bathroom and onto my mattrass. I decided to be strong and face up to the reality. Auntie Eunchae is never one who change her mind easily. I will submit myself to fate and marry Park Jimin. I just hope whoever Park Jimin is, he will not make my life hell. Thoughts of the kind of face which Park Jimin has swirled in my mind as I drifted off to sleep.