Chapter 29 ★The truth

30 minutes later

After 30 mins they were both ready to leave for the hospital then something suddenly came across Hannah’s mind, ‘the evil plan of Mrs Edward and Sam towards grandpa and Romeo’. How could she forget such an important thing.she brought out her phone and typed;

“Romeo I want to tell you something important”

“Ok go on”, he said on their way out.

“While I was at the Edward’s mansion I heard Mrs Edward and Sam planning about how to get rid of you and old Edward. They have been feeding grandpa with poison and that’s probably part of the reason he is still in the hospital”, I showed him to read.

“Seriously are you sure of that?, how dare them try shit with my father. I think this is the right time to get rid of everyone of them”, he said and brought out his phone.

(On a phone call)
“Hey cooper please can you do something for me” Romeo asked.

“Anything for you sir”

“Good, please I would love you to check all the CCTV footage of the house”

“Okay but what are you actually looking for?

“I need evidence about them, how and why Mrs Edward and Sam have been feeding old Edward poison, a very tangible video”

“Poison? how dare Susan. I will surely check the CCTV footage sir, you can count on me sir”.

“Okay, thank you” Romeo said and hung up.

“Thank you so much for telling me this, I can’t imagine what would have happened if you hadn’t told me this” he said and place a soft and tender kiss on her lips. They kept kissing slowly and softly but stopped when they felt their lips was swollen.
Hannah held his hand more tightly and they entered the car and went to the hospital.

When they got to the hospital they went to meet the doctor in charge of old Edward.

“Good evening doctor, we came to check up on Mr Edward”, Romeo said.

“Okay Sir, come this way” The doctor said leading them to his office. “Please have your seat” he said again.

“Doctor, how is he? Can we check on him now? Hannah asked.

“Yeah he is now back to health and you can check up on him”

“What really happened to him" Romeo asked the doctor.

“From the test we carried out it shows that he was been fed with poison and the poison has began to spread in his body but we thank God he was brought here on time” the doctor explained.

“Hmmm, that means what Hannah told me earlier was actually right and I will make sure they all rot in jail. Thank you doctor we would go check up on him now” Romeo said and they both stood up and left.

At New York

After everything that happened to Hannah, Victor went to New York to find his own lover.

He started working in a big software company and that was where he met Isabella his new secretary who seems to attract him.

She’s a beautiful young lady in her mid twenties. She’s smart and intelligent. She also has a crush on him since he is also very handsome but she doesn’t show it because victor is her boss. She dares not tell anyone she has a crush on her boss.
Only if victor can express his feelings to her then she will definitely accept.

*****
Melissa was in her room getting dressed, she looks really happy and was in a haste because she and Susan were going on a shopping trip. She has to look elegant and beautiful, she wants to be the centre of attraction.
She went downstairs to get her bag and then she saw Romeo talking with Cooper.