KAPITULO 5 (Part 2 of 2 • SPG)

Here's the continuation of KAPITULO 5.
Read at your own risk.

@philaryx_2022
_________________

I massaged her breast while kissing her nape, making her moan softly. Napadiin ang kanyang likuran sa aking dibdib nang panggigilan ko ang kaniyang nipples.

"Oh..." Napaliyad siya nang hawakan ko ang kaniyang basang basa na pagkababae.

"Hmmm..." Impit ang kaniyang daing nang ipasok ko ang dalawa kong daliri sa kaniyang loob. I did it habang nakatalikod siya sa akin. She moaned even more when she felt my manhood hitting her very nice ass.

"Did somebody got the chance to taste your delicacy?" May pag aalinlangan sa paos at mahina kong boses. I clenched my jaw when she nodded as she moaned loudly when she reached her climax.

"Who's the jerk?" I tried not to sound like a jealous asshole, still finger fucking her very wet mound.

"You- Ohhh... Ah! Yeah! Yes, yes, I'm coming again! Mmn... Ohhh... That's right... Aahhh..." I removed my fingers inside her, making her look at me with confusion and... She looks pissed.

"Why did you stop? I'm already coming!" She said, with a slight anger in her voice. I looked at her with amusement dancing in my eyes.

"You're just fooling me, aren't you?! Tsk!" She yelled at me as she stood up. Sinimulan na niyang pulutin ang mga damit sa sahig. I stared at her ass and decided to stand.

Walang sere-seremonya ko siyang pinasok habang siya'y nakatuwad pa upang sana'y pulutin ang kaniyang bra. Napasinghap siya kasabay ng pagkawala ng kaniyang malakas na ungol ng dahil sa aking ginawa.

"Oohhh... Tasty heavens! Deeper- aahh... Delicious! Yeah..." Malakas niyang ungol habang patuloy ko siyang binabayo mula sa likuran.

"Oohhh... You're... So delicious... Ughh!" Ungol ko habang binabayo siya. I slapped her butt cheek slightly ng dahil sa panggigigil.

"Sh- Shit! I'm coming... Aahh... Fuck! Harder!" Pag ungol niya habang sinasabayan ang aking paggalaw.

"Wait for... Me... Oohhh..." Mas lalo kong binilisan ang pagbayo nang maramdaman kong malapit na rin akong labasan.

"Mmnn... Aahhh! Oohhh..." Lupaypay siyang napaluhod sa sahig habang nanginginig ang kaniyang mga tuhod. She orgasmed.

Mas lalo kong binilisan ang paggalaw dahil papalapit na... She moaned and moaned kahit pa hinang hina siya.

"Ooohhhh! That's... Mind blowing," she moaned as I filled her mound with my hot semen.

Nanatili kami sa ganoong posisyon hanggang sa makabawi ng lakas. Hinugot ko ang akin mula sa kaniya, dahilan para lumabas ang iilan sa aking katas na pumuno sa sinapupunan niya. I looked at my thing, it's alive.

I stood up and lifted her in a bridal style at saka dinala sa banyo ng kaniyang unit upang linisan.

"Ang lagkit mo na," natatawa kong sabi. She flustered as she tried to hide her face in my chest.

"It's your fault," aniya sa mahinang boses na ikinatawa ko.

"Let me wash you," alok ko at ibinaba siya sa ilalim ng shower. I turned on the shower in a warm water.

"Just wash. Wala ka ng gagawing iba." She looked at me threateningly.

"I can't promise," I chuckled when I saw her blushed.

"Your thing is alive... Again..." Namamangha niyang usal. "Oohhh... Uhmm..." She moaned when I started to wander my hands in her delicate body. My right hand massaged her ass while the left is on her breast.

"Uhmm... Y-Yes, c-continue on what you're doing... Mmnn..." She bit her lower lip to stop herself from moaning loudly.

"Moan my name louder, baby. I want you to moan my name... Here in the bathroom... While making love with me." I said huskily. I saw her gulped as she let out a soft moan when I started to lick her left breast and sucked her taut nipple.

"Oohhh... What's your- ahh! Uhmm..." Sinabunutan niya ang aking buhok when my lips trailed down to the heart of her femininity. I kissed her there as I smelled it's sweet and insanely pleasant smell. It smells like a flower- a rose.

I licked her mound and circled my tounge in her clit, making her gasp in pleasure. "Oohhh... Sweet heavens above! That's... Uhmmm... Ahhh..."

"You're so delicious..." I murmured while licking her delicacy. She's driving me crazy as fuck!

"T- Thanks... Ahh..." Ungol niya nang patigasin ko ang aking dila at ipasok iyon sa kaniya.

"Damn... You tastes so sweet," I blabbered and looked up at her. "Mind returning the pleasure?" I smirked when she flustered. In the end, she nodded her head as I stood up. Siya naman ang ngayo'y nakaluhod sa aking harapan. I wanna know the feeling of being praised by her.

I gasped when she sucked the tip of my cock. "Massive and thick..." She whispered, just enough for me to hear.

"Thank you for the compliment, honey. I'm flattered knowing that you find my cock thick and big," a sly smile drew across my lips nang matigilan siya at mapalunok.

"Uhmmm... Aahhh..." I moaned when I felt the warmness of the inside of her mouth. Pinapasok labas na niya ang aking alaga sa loob ng kaniyang bibig and it's making me insane. Damn, so delicious!

"Sweet mighty heavens... Oohhh... You're so good..." I took a handful of her hair as I pulled her to my thing even more closer. I don't wanna hurt her, but I just can't help it. The pleasure is too much to bear, but I won't make her stop without me reaching the climax.

She held my balls while sucking my cock. It's the best feeling, ever! It seemed like I already reached the highest level of heaven. "Aahhhhh... Yeah... Hmmn..."

"Do it faster! I'm coming..." Sinasalubong ko na ang pagpapasok labas sa kaniyang bibig. Malapit na. I'm almost there...

She stopped.

Kung kailan malapit na ay saka siya tumigil. I'm upset.

"I'm almost there, why did you-" she cut me off by spreading her legs and guiding my thing inside her. She moaned softly because of what she did, at mas lalo lang napaungol nang mas idiin niya pa iyon. I moaned because of the sheer pleasure. She's unbelievable.

"You're amazing..." I complimented her as I started to thrust in and out of her.

"And you're the- Oohhh... Faster! I'm coming again! Aahhh..."

To be continued...