Chapter 9: Demon Lord Seed and Chancellor

「_」: Talking
<_>: Thinking
「■■_■■」: Thought Communication
『_』: Skill/Power/Technique
_______: Timeskip/Meanwhile

Immortal-kun: 「I recommend you read the small cosmology chapter so some things won't confuse you in these chapters from now on. Because this story, for all I know isn't  ending anytime soon 」

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

*Hajun POV*

          「Now then. You won't mind if I join in on the fun right」

          I say, my currently deep voice booming throughout the battlefield as everyone had fixated their eyes, showing all sorts of emotions towards me. The most prominent was fright and agitation, coming mostly from the Orcs. I dispel all the Spears I had summoned, which suddenly disintegrated into golden particles as they faded into thin air.

          I lower myself, descending right in front of the massive boar-faced beast, who had evolved into a Demon Lord. My eyes gaze upwards, staring at Orc Disaster with cold indifference. The Demon Lord, or rather Geld as he was named, seemed to be taken aback. He was Demon Lord, but still, how dare a lowly demon look at him like that. However, there was a part of him, screaming to him that the entity was not something he could take on, but he was blinded by the arrogance fueled by his newly gained strength.

          <Athena>, I thought in my mind knowing that she could hear it, <Give me a basic analysis on Geld>

          《Athena:-
Name: Geld
Title: Demon Lord Seed
Disaster Rating: Special A
Race: Orc Disaster
Tier: 6-A
Gender: Male
Threat Posed: None

          「Who are you?」

          Geld asked me, though rather arrogantly as he looked at me as if I was an inferior being that should be groveling under his feet. Despite him being believing that he could be beat me, he still knew that I was strong. I felt a bit bad for the guy, I mean, just how could he hope to beat me, I am Invulnerable after all.

          「Me?」, I asked rhetorically, 「There is not need to tell you. After all, you will get the answer to it in the Afterlife」

          My words, as they seeped into his mind, became a catalyst for rage as he used 『Chaos Eater』 trying to attack me, with an twisted expression making him look much more monstrous and ugly than earlier. I put my right hand on the sword, waiting for a moment to let the snake-like appendages with corrosive properties rushing at me into my range.

          Just as they come within my range, I draw my katana and send an enormous number of slices towards them, imbued with a miniscule amount of Abyss Energy before sheathing my dword again. This all had happened in an instant, only a few present being able to know what I just did. All the dark snake-like disappear the instant they were hit by the slashes. Geld's face became more deranged than it already was with anger and shock, seeing his attack being totally nullified.