"Baas asy hi dil kiya."

Jazil nodded and eating his ice cream held kainat's hand in his entwining it.

"Kya hua Jazil?"

Kainat asked slowly putting her free hand on his forearm.

"Apny study continue krni hai?"

Jazil spoke and kainat looked at him with a surprised face asking him.

"Yeh ksy socha apny?"

Jazil looked at kainat placing a kiss on her forehead before resting his head on his.

"Kafi time ho gaya hai apka bachelors khatam huay huay, agar agay parhna hai to you can continue."

Kainat raised her head and she spoke looking at jazil holding his hand in his grip.

"No, ab nhi dil, i want to stay home!"

Jazil was unsure but kainat smiled at him.

"Ziada na sochay, agar mujhy kuch bhi chahiye to mein ap sy mang lun gi."

Jazil hmmed creasing her hand with his thumb. Kainat again laid her head in his shoulder with a smile playing on her lips, she love there these kind of moments where they keep silent and feel each other's presence.

.....................

Kainat was standing in the living room putting last tape on the gift box when her dupatta which was on her shoulder was pulled, Kainat immediately looked down at found little noor there who smiled at kainat before saying.

"Tayi ammi, dado bula rhi hayn, jldi ay."

And noor held kainat's hand who with a smile walked with the little girl to sumaira's room who was in chaos.

"Mumani jaan kya hua?"

Kainat asked as she looked at sumaira finding something. Sumaira looked at kainat and said.

"Kuch nhi wo mein kr lun gi, wo hooriya ko dekho zara, Jameel jazil ky sath gaya hua hai or wo pagal ho rhi hai."

Kainat nodded her head and walled upstairs with noor still holding her hand. Kainat knocked on the door as opened it to see hooriya sitting on the bed with teary eyes.

"Hooriya api kya hua?"

Kainat asked as she sat beside crying hooriya, she sniffed before speaking.

"My arms hurt and I can't raise them to make my bun."

Kainat looked at noor who was pouting sadly looking at hooriya, who was not wrong at all, her pregnancy made her bones hurt and she hardly can raise her hand to her head.

"Koi baat nhi mein bana dyti hun."

Kainat opted and hooriya smile, later hooriya sat on the vanity chair with kainat standing on her back, noor sat on the table talking to kainat with a smile on her lips.