💀Caught!? (slight smut)

See this is why dark choco is a slay.

Pure vanilla was practically hammering into dark cacao . The whole citadel most likely knew what they were doing (ayo)

Caramel arrow finished the work she had and was walking with the prince talking. Though a normal person wouldn't really small talk with their higher ups but 75% of the kingdom loves to talk to their rulers respectfully.

Dark cacao got recked like a little bitch. Practically about faint. Pure vanilla closed his eyes in pleasure as he cummed into dark cacao cookie. Once again thrusting back and forth back and forth. Moaning, moaning and more moaning. As Pure vanilla took his cock out dripping with cum . Dark cacao bit his lips and laid back begging for more. They both panted for a while and then continued fucking. Pure vanilla had gotten so deep into dark cacao cookie he realised was supposed to be in this deep? Does it hurt? He continued thrusting slowly as his lover moaned in pleasure.

"Uh- ah ah ah! Hah.. AHH~HUH,.." were the same lewd sound heard over and over again. He took a bit of length out as dark cacao licked his neck and hugged him.

Round two✨⚰️♿♿

Pure vanilla flipped dark cacao onto the table on his stomach as he gripped on to the ends of the table

Pure vanilla spread his asshole and started toying with it

"Ah. Hah..stop teasing me.uh~ vanilla.."

He continued teasing not caring what his lover was longing for .

He slid his fingers in and started scissoring his asshole. (The fuck)

"Ah!~ uhgh~ oh the witches~"

" Having fun cao?~"

"Ngh~ y-yes daddy~"

The moment he realised he was about to cum dark cacao screamed as came on his stomach. Causing scratch marks on the table. Pure vanilla's back looked like he had been attacked by a cat. Full of scratches just like the abused table.

Dark cacao wiggled his legs in pleasure as pure vanilla came into him again giving his back a death grip both of them were moaning like crazy but mostly dark cacao cookie . The same lewd sounds by now ninety percent of the watchers had already left even caramel arrow exited the citadel. dark choco came across the room where th deed was being done very loudly too. He didn't expect anything crazy as some of warriors and watchers do fuck in random places down here but he didn't expect to be his father and now step - father?

He went to get a closer look.

In the meanwhile dark cacao cookie was about to faint of exhaustion the thursting and fingering was to much for him . Though he enjoyed they had been fucking for two hours or so. He was barely hanging on to the table he had the upper part of his hand book left on him and so did pure vanilla they weren't fully naked. Dark cacao moaned out pure vanilla's name as pure cummed in to him for the very last time.

Dark choco brust open the door and grabbed dark cacao cookie and carried him on his back and screaming

"Mr. Pure vanilla. Did you cum inside of him!?"

"......"

"Answer me!"
Dark choco cookie was a very overprotective cookie he wouldn't let anyone touch his family

Caramel arrow cookie walked in on the commotion.

"What happened.!?! MY KING!
IS HIS MAJESTY ALRIGHT!?!  MY PRINCE ANSWER!!!!" She screamed

"This bastard cummed inside of him.."

"Huh?......oh"

Caramel arrow blushed she loved watching bl but didn't expect her own king would have done something like this . Dark choco noticed her blushing he also realised this was pure rough sex..

His poor dad couldn't even walk anymore and wouldn't be walking for a while

" Next time be gentle with him.." dark choco ordered as he took his father in his hands bridal style

Not to mention second watcher and two guards saw the whole conversation and were shocked to find out their king got recked by another king💀 (they also heard the rough sex part and just felt bad for his majesty's legs)