💔you don't love me?💔(angst)

Little bit of angst. And not mention a little bit of sumt again if you feel uncomfortable with this then skip to the 12th chapter cuz the next ones gonna have smut too.

Dark cacao cookie saw pure vanilla holding a picture of white Liliy saying that she's his true love and no one else.
This quite saddened cacao as pure vanilla always told him that he was his true love not her.

Dark cacao was walking through the halls with a soft smile on his face . It was lunch time! Everyone was sitting at the golden cheese dining room. Table was full of delights (mostly spicy)

Pure vanilla noticed that dark cacao cookie was ignoring him! This quite sadden vanilla but he didn't understand why, why this feeling. Whenever he tried to speak or do something dark cacao looked away.

After the lunch everyone went wherever they want. Hollyberry went to the near by restaurants to drink beer and chat with every single person. Golden cheese had to give a few orders so she disappeared, crunchy chip and wildberry cookie had been given some commissions. Leaving dark cacao cookie and pure vanilla cookie all by themselves (well there were servents and guards but you get the point.)

Dark cacao cookie was walking down the hall still angry. Pure vanilla caught up and held dark cacao's wrist.

"Why are you ignoring me!?"

"Mph!"

"That's not an answer!"

"Stop annoying me!'

Dark cacao cookie stromed off in rage and thought there was a room here for him to lock himself. But it was a dead end. He stared at the plain blank wall.

Pure vanilla cookie got behind him and pinned him to the wall.

"Dark cacao . Answer me please"

"Beg, beg how much ever you want . I'm not forgiving you"

"For what? What have I done wrong "

"You traitor I thought you loved me! This happens every time. Whenever I love someone they leave me when I need them the most and your the same!"

"Bu-but cacao I love you.."

"Shut your mouth full of lies.. this instant!"

"Why what have I done that makes you think I don't love you babe."

"You- you were holding that picture! Of lily. Saying you love her the most. Then why did you stick around then?"

"Oh ho ho~. Looks like someones jealous."

"What!? No I m not-"

"Shh.. I guess it's time to teach you a lesson"

"Wait no!"

Pure vanilla grabbed dark cacao's hands together and pinned him again tightly against the wall. Dark cacao's jealousy went in a second. He gave a slutty smirk to pure vanilla which amused him .

Dark cacao went straight in and kissed pure vanilla's neck.

"Dark cacao! You- ugh! There's servents around here remember! It's cleaning time right now"

"But don't you love it?"

"Oh dark cacao ."

Pure vanilla grabbed dark cacao's handbook's collar and pulled him harshly towards him. He went close to his ear and whispered.

"You won't even be able to walk when I'm done with you my dear slut. Just wait after dinner time you'll be recked. If you continue this slutty act in public I swear"

" Alright then."

That slutty smile was still on dark cacao's face. It made pure vanilla blush(like a witch's coochie lol-)

9:00 pm

"Dinner time my dear comrades anybody want some soup?" Said golden cheese in a cunning manner

"Oh yes I would love to" said hollyberry (the great, born on a plate)

"Pure vanilla cookie, dark cacao cookie . Would you like some soup two pretty boys"

"Oh yes golden cheese thank you for the offer." Said pure vanilla.

"Umm sure I'll take some."said cacao.

After dinner the girls ( again ) were waiting for these two to do the (drake swalala).

Dark cacao was getting ready for bed time ( A.K.A getting ready for "bed time with pure vanilla cookie " ).

Author's note 🎶

My sanity-