🐫🏜️ Festivals 🐪🌵

Yep it's a festival lalalala elmo's world ( the further I write this book the more sanity I lose)

(The golden cheese kingdom was famous for its wealth and production of gold ore and other valuable stones,gems hence they really rich bitches and thats why this festival is celebrated grandly)

Golden cheese was sitting on her beautifully carved throne. It had different engravings on it . It looked so mesmerizing.

The coachmen had respawed ( thankfully they did. ). Turns out they were in the kingdom drinking beer at the local restaurant waiting for the royals and their subjects to come and join them but they had know idea. The horses were back in shape and didn't look like dying mules anymore and looked like majestic gorgeous horses . They also took them to the groomers and got purm ( # slay horses)

It was a golden cheese kingdom festival. A festival about love celebrated yearly in a grand manner. This was the second most important festival after the winter break thing which is their most important festival.

Golden cheese sent her guards to various places to call all of the kingdom people to gather near the castle. As golden cheese walked on the terrace of her kingdom palace. All you could hear was Screams, shouts, claps and praises to the great queen. She declared that they had a break today and every one was dismissed she held like three compititions for the women , men and children of her kingdom. There's was different types of love celebrated like family, friendship,lovers and even pets!.

The children ran around the entire kingdom throwing colours at each other using water guns and playing with water(kind of like Holi in India)

The compititions were the first one was judged for kids by one of cheese's advisors and another by a trusted governor. The last one she judged (well not she but someone else) the compitition was a dance competition for women to impress two very well known and handsome guards of the kingdom. Every year golden cheese picks two bodyguards for herself bachelors specifically. Then she showed them off in every given opportunity to makes people fall in love with them. She conducts this contest for the women of the kingdom to dance and seduce the guards and the women who seduces them the most gets to get married the very next day and the same night they should do the swalala(drake swalala) and then she chooses new guards and basically does the same thing.

So she invited her friends to sit and watch the dances
There were about 500 or so participates who participated in the dance. Rules are no doing very little movement. No older women above the age of 40 ( * le gasp *  no sugar mommies to buy them prada, balinciaga and Gucci....but then again they're rich so) and last rule cover your face in anyway possible. out of five hundred plus women only two women in particular were amusing to the two muscular males(ew why did I write that). One with blue and yellow clothes with golden sequence all over it. Beautiful bangles that too matching with her gold sequence. Anklets that clinged with every step she took. Beautiful hoop earrings dingling with every beat. The other women who was wearing a bright magenta and turquoise long skirt with silver sequence on the boarders of the skirt . The blouse however was white , pure white with silver glitter boarders and designs which were turquoise and pink in colour. They were selected as the brides for the guards finally in front of all the contestants and warriors and kingdom people. Golden cheese delightfully took the veils off the new brides heads and presented them to the whole kingdom.

The festival was great. For some reason crunchy noticed the one guards having boner (wtf) pure vanilla made out with dark cacao at some point. Hollyberry wasn't even there half of the time. She was chilling with the warriors drinking beer. And yea that's basically it.

(Idk what to write anymore help)