009

(Right=Momonas outfit and left= Maddies outfit)

3rd person pov:

It was not 3:15 am and all 4 kids' alarm went off.

Maddie's pov:

(WTNY started playing on her phone as her alarm 🫢😘)

"Ughhhhh it's to early for thissss" I said practically falling asleep again.

"No, I'm gonna get up I can't miss my flight."

I started packing up some last minute things and then getting ready for the plane.
I was going to have to go on 2 different planes since I'm traveling from Cali to Ny. Ugh

Once I had finished getting ready I went downstairs to find my mom and dad already down there.

"Aww, we're gonna miss you sweetie" my said pulling me into a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you guys too." I said holding back tears.

"We love you hun take care ok." My dad said

"You got it" I then said back and we all hugged.

"Hey guys" Abagail said walking in. "It's time to go to the airport Maddie."

Abagail was going to take me to the airport and through security so I can meet up with my friends.

"Ok, let's go then." I said. Still said that I was gonna be away from my parents for so long, but also happy for this new chapter in my life!

My mom and dad helped me and Abagail pack all my stuff into the trunk of her car before saying one last goodbye.

—————————————————————————-
(Time skip to when they get to the airport)

When we finally got inside of the airport I noticed Malachi. I ran and gave him a big hug.

"Oh hey mads, how's it going" he asked

"Good! How about you?" I said

"Great" he said back

Once Abagail realized that Malachi and I were going to be fine together she said one last goodbye before leaving me with him.

Me and Malachi then went through security (luckily everything went smoothly) and then we found our gate. It was only 4:15 when we found our gate and Momona and Walker weren't here yet so me a Malachi decided to go to Starbucks and then come back.

"Hi can I have a (your order)!" I said tired.

"Yea and can I have (just choose another order idk what to put here)?!" Asked Malachi

"Sure thing" the barista said.

Malachi then payed for our drinks and food
(ikr 🦋❤️🫢). And we got our stuff.

It was 4:30 am when we got back to the gates and we saw Mo and Walker talking.

We then joined them and talked for a while.

(There were obviously insta pics being taken this whole time)

At 4:50 it was FINALLY time to board our first flight! Luckily it wasn't delayed, in fact it was a little early!!

We found our seats and go situate in first class!
I sat next Malachi and Mo sat next to Walker!

I didn't do much on the first plane mostly just sleep since it was 5 in the morning and the plane ride was about 4 hours.

—————————————————————————-
(Time skip to when they get off the plane)

When we finally got off the plane it was about 9:20 am. Our next flight was at 10 am so we had around 40 minutes till the flight. We stopped at Chick-fil-a to grab some real breakfast and the just walked around for a while until returning to the gate at 9:55.

It was then time to board our second flight which was going to be about 2 1/2 hours this time.

This time I was sitting next to Mo and we talked most of the time and then we went on our phones for the rest.

—————————————————————————-
(Time skip to the end of the second flight)

We had finally gotten off the flight after what seemed like forever. We then got our bags and suitcases and left to find our Ubers. The Ubers then took us to a car rental place where we got 2 cars to share while we were here.

After  an hour of driving we finally reached the house (house tour in the next part)

We found our rooms and then in packed.

By the time everyone was done unpacking it was 3:30 pm and we were all starving. We decided to have Uber eats deliver sushi to the house (my fav!)

Then we watched movies and talked till 10pm when we finally went to sleep!

(House tour in next part and instagram picks in 2 parts!)

**748 words