✯ 22✯ Recovery & Reunions

Start from the beginning

Mr. Aizawa seemed to relax a bit as he saw everyone relatively unharmed except for a few scratches here and there. Unfortunately I could feel everyone's worried gaze.

"(L/N)!" Iida called.

"Are you alright?! You look awful!" Hagakure cried.

"Thanks for that," I deflated.

"Your arm looks pretty bad. The pros said the police are almost here with the ambulances too," Oijiro said.

"You must've been so scared!" Uraraka said.

"You should've seen her fighting though. She was super skilled, as if she knew her opponents' attacks before they did, ribbit," Tsu added.

I felt myself become nervous at the blunt statement.

"Still, can't you use your healing quirk on yourself?" Jiro asked.

"I wish, but I can't seem to use the quirk on myself. Though I heal faster than the average person, not by much, but it's still helpful," I replied.

"You're shivering, here I'll make a blanket," Yaoyorozu said.

She pulled a blanket out of her exposed stomach and Shoji helped Mr. Aizawa wrap it around me.

"Thank you, you're an angel," I said.

Yaoyorozu's face flushed as she looked away and muttered something under her breath.

The police cars arrived and I let out a relieved sigh as I could hear the ambulance's sirens not far away.

"(Y/N)!" I heard a familiar yell.

"Uh oh," I muttered.

"Hmm?" Mr. Aizawa asked.

Mr. Aizawa turned around and I saw my Uncle Tsukauchi running forward.

"Hey uncle," I smiled.

"Don't 'hey' me! Are you alright?! You look awful," my uncle said.

"Everyone keeps saying that," I sighed.

The first ambulance arrived and then the second and third. Some paramedics arrived and Mr. Aizawa put me on the stretcher taking away the blanket so the paramedics could help me better.

Was this worth all this pain?

What was my goal for this entire thing anyway?

"I'm traveling with her," Mr. Aizawa said.

He got into the back of the ambulance and sat down as the paramedics closed the back doors.

Nevermind, this was totally worth it.

"Do you know your blood type?" the paramedic asked.

"O-negative I think," I replied.

Mr. Aizawa was pretty silent during the ride and I was also silent except for the occasional groans or hisses of pain as the paramedics treated my arm. We arrived at the hospital and I was taken out of the ambulance and I groaned as the stretcher hit the ground a little rough.

"Look at her abdomen. She was spitting blood and holding her abdomen after using her quirk," Mr. Aizawa said.

"Of course sir...wait...I recognize you. You're Doctor (L/N)'s girl," the nurse, who looked to be the head nurse of the group, said.

"Yeah," I nervously chuckled.

"Don't worry sir, we've got her quirk's file here. We'll get her right as rain," the nurse smiled.

Mr. Aizawa seemed to sigh out in relief...at least from what I could see as I was wheeled away. After all the doctors and nurses were done treating me I was put in a patient's room. I was tired and I still felt cold even under the two blankets the nurses provided. From what I could tell it was evening as the sun was setting outside the window.