Bonus Chapter ❤️

Start from the beginning

"Biwi?" I called her as calmly as I could only for her to look up at me with Her eyes filled with Tears

"Biwi?" I called her as calmly as I could only for her to look up at me with Her eyes filled with Tears. I ran to the Bed and Held her Face in my Hands.

"Oye, What happened!? Are you okay? You hurt!? Baby I will get you as many Milky Bars as you want, I swear."

"Nahi, Arsh, I am sorry, I don't know why I was acting so Rudely, I am so sorry." She said and Hugged me, while Her Tears fell freely on my Shirt, God Kids Don't Trouble your mom too much!

"Bas Meri Jaan, Aap Kab se Ro ro kar pareshaan Huye Jaa rahi hain, It's All Good, It's Absolutely fine, Aapki Wishes mai Poori Nahi karunga Toh Kon Karega Bataiye? Aur Ye Aansu Poochiye Bilkul Acche nahi Lagte aapki Aankho mein." I said and Wiped her Tears, Before Slowly and Securely laying her down on the Bed and I sat on the Left side and placed a Kiss on her Forehead Followed by her Belly.

(That's it Meri Jaan, You are Tensing yourself by Crying, Since long. It's All good Everything is fine, If I will not fulfill your wishes then Who will, Tell me? And Wipe these tears, They don't look good in your eyes)

"Bohot Tang Karte hain na Hum teeno aapko Arsh?" I looked at her who was looking at me with a sad and Almost teary face.

"Bilkul bhi nahi, Aap Teeno Jaan hain Meri, It's my Responsibility and Right to Spoil my Family, fulfill Every Single wish of theirs. Aur ab aap ye Sab sochna Band Kijiye, Let's Have a Movie Night, What say?" I said and Felt a Kick on her Belly which made her Cry and Giggle at the same Time.

(Not at all, You three are my Life) (and Now you stop thinking all this)

"Since Babies and their Dad everyone wants movie then I also wanna watch movie." She said, I helped her Sit back with her Back against the Pillows and Switched on the Laptop passing it to her, to choose a Movie while I went to Change and Pick up the Snacks.

I walked back to the Room and saw her Already inside the Blanket with Laptop Kept infront of her. A smile made its way on my Face, as I saw her Finally relaxed, all these Six months of Pregnancy were luckily Free from Health Issues but Not from the Hormonal issues, Like Mood swings, Food Cravings. I walked to the Bed and Settled beside her with My Arms around her Shoulders. I placed a Kiss on her Forehead, My eyes fixed on her Face as She slowly Laughed but then Whined and Smiled while Tears Flow out from her eyes.

It was around Mid night when she finally Fell asleep. My Sunshine, I am so blessed to Have her.

{ Welcoming the twins }

"Maa, It's been More than Two Hours She is inside the Room, I can't Relax, I need to see my Wife and Kids." I nearly cried, My Sunshine have went to the Labour room two hours back, until fifteen minutes back I could hear her cries, But now no voice, No sound is coming out of the room. And I feel like Loosing my Fucking Life At this moment, My whole life, My Biwi, My Kids, Everyone are inside the Room, and These Fucking Doctors aren't ready to let me Enter the Room even When it's Allowed, I will fucking Sue them!

"Shh, Darsh Bac- Maa started but She was Cut off when The Doctor came out, Choti mami talked to her and Walked inside the Room. While I nearly ran to him.

"Hows My Wife!? My Babies?"
"Don't worry Mr. Shekhawat, Three of them are absolutely fine, congratulations your wife gave birth to Twin Boys." A sigh of Relief left my lips and I passed the Doctor a Grateful Smile.

"Can I meet them?"
"You can meet Mrs. Shekhawat after Sometime, But You can Meet the Kids now." I nodded and Looked at the Nurse who was Carrying my Boys in her Arms.

I slowly Took Both of them in my Arms, so small and Precious, Just like their mumma.

"Hi My Boys, It's Dadda this side." I said as a Tear slipped from my eyes. The Nurse Informed me about Our Elder Son, Who easily came to this World but the Younger one is a Little Naughty and Gave the Doctors too much trouble.

I chuckled and Looked down at the Babies who were looking at me with their Small and cute eyes while Yawning.

"Ab Khud hi Le kar Khade Rahoge ya Hume Bhi Milne Doge Humare Baccho se." I heard Dad's voice, and Rolled my eyes at him.

"I am not Giving my Kids to Anyone, Aap Sab Aise hi Mil Lijiye Inse." I got many looks of Disapproval and Disappointment but Do I look like I care!? I don't, Huh.

After sometime The Nurse Informed me I can meet my Sunshine, to which I smiled and Walked inside the Room with my babies. I looked at my Sunshine who was looking tired yet Gorgeous as always.

"Hey Love." I said and Placed a Kiss on her Forehead, she looked at our Kids, And Kissed their foreheads as tears gathered in her Eyes.

"They are more handsome than you Mr. Shekhawat." A chuckle escaped my lips at her comment.

~ Part One Ends Here ~

If the Response on this Chapter is Positive, I will Post another Bonus Chapter Soon...

Love you all,
Do leave your Precious Comments.