ᴠɪɪ.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Peter plays another song on his player, placing his earbuds in his ears. Imra and Gamora walk with him toward Rocket and Groot.

"We go in there, we get Mantis, Nebula, and Drax. We move in, we get 'em, and we get out," Peter declares.

Suddenly, a loud thud is heard behind the group, causing them to jump in surprise. Three abilisks break through the wall of the building, Mantis, Drax, and Nebula sitting on top of all three.

"Whoo!" Mantis cheers with a chuckle, the other Guardians staring at the sight with widened eyes.

"Did that look cool?" Mantis questions with a chuckle, getting off her abilisk.

"Okay, new game plan. We get the hell out of here now," Quill announces, taken aback by the abilisk's appearances.

"There are thousands of creatures on the ship," Nebula chimes in.

"Many of them are children," Mantis tells Peter.

"And we need to be good joob joob," Drax speaks.

"Huh?" Quill questions, puzzled.

"It means friends," Drax clarifies.

"If we wanna live, we have to leave now. This whole rig is gonna go down any second," Gamora informs the Guardians.

"They will all die if we don't help them," Nebula argues.

Rocket turns around, drowning out their quarrel, staring sadly at the building he was once kept in. Memories of Rocket and his friends flash through his mind, causing Rocket to have a determined expression on his face.

"I'm done runnin'," Rocket declares, reloading his gun, heading toward the building.

The Guardians follow Rocket and Gamora stays back for a moment, rolling her eyes in disbelief. Then she reluctantly follows them, along with Adam's pet. Drax pries the metal door open with his strength, and the Guardians and Gamora are faced with multiple mutated robotic creatures and the High Evolutionary's workers who immediately start shooting at them.

Imra starts using her telekinesis, ripping the robot's legs off in the process, causing them to halt their movement. Then, she punches and kicks the robots away from her, sending them to the ground. Then, another worker attempts to blast her. However, she telekinetically lifts the gun into the air, causing it to explode, sending the worker into a wall, rendering them unconscious.