ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ (ꜱᴄᴇɴᴀʀɪᴏ)

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

Quick A/N: This scenario will be with Imra, just letting everyone know ahead of time.

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

A few hours later, Rocket decided to blast a song through the speakers after Peter and Mantis had left Knowhere. Rocket and Groot started to dance to the music, causing me to smile.

Then, surprisingly, Nebula started to dance with the children. Even more surprising was Drax started dancing, even though he claims he "is not a dancer."

I start bobbing my head to the music, slightly swaying my hips to the beat. Suddenly, Groot pulls me in for a dance, and I dance with him, happily smiling.

Then, Groot drags another person to dance. I notice it is Adam. Adam stands there awkwardly as he does not know what to do with himself.

Then, Groot his side lightly with his hips, leaving Adam perplexed.

"Do you know how to dance?" I ask Adam.

"What is dancing?" Adam ponders. That answered my question.

"You just move your body to the rhythm of sound. Like this," I state, doing a little dance.

"Like this?" Adam wonders, doing a dance that resembles what Peter referred to as a 'chicken.'

I laugh and shake my head. "I guess it's something," I respond.

Then, Adam glances at two civilians dancing. The man spins the woman and positions her in a dip. The pair smile at each other, embracing one another in a passionate, yet short kiss.

In a swift motion, Adam twirls me, to the point where I am against him and he is holding me. Then, he twirls me once more, putting me in a dip position, causing my eyes to widen.

"Adam, what are you—"

Suddenly, Adam leans close to my face, pulling me into a short, yet sweet kiss.