ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ (2)

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

It was the next morning, a little bit into the afternoon, and I was teaching Adam how to dance. Unfortunately, he kept stepping on my feet, quickly apologizing as he did so.

"I am so sorry," Adam apologizes once more, scratching the back of his neck in an embarrassed manner.

I let out a sigh. "It's fine. This is what learning is all about, Adam. If you want, we can take a small break?" I offer.

"Yes!" Adam jumps up and down like an excited child, causing me to chuckle.

Next, Groot comes into the room and brings us drinks and some food for us to indulge in.

As we sit at a table, outside, Adam eats his food messily, not paying any mind to the utensils placed before him. He places the bowl of soup to his lips, slurping loudly. Other passerby scowl or cringe at his behavior.

"Adam. You eat like this," I tell him, scooping my spoon into the soup and delicately placing the spoon in my mouth, eating a portion of my soup.

"Like this?" Adam asks, gently placing his spoon in his bowl, the spoon containing a bit of soup on it. Then, he gingerly places the spoon to his lips, slurping a bit, causing me to recoil a bit at the sudden noise.

"Adam, it is not polite to slurp your soup. You just tip the spoon so, that way the liquid can go directly into your mouth. No slurping needed," I demonstrate, placing the spoon in my mouth.

"Oh, okay," he responds, mimicking my prior actions.

"Nicely done," I compliment him with a smile, continuing to eat my soup.

Adam returns the expression, continuing to finish his meal.

After we finish our lunch, we continue with the dancing lesson.

After getting nowhere, I end up calling Groot over to help.

"Groot, Adam needs help with dancing. Do you think you'll be able to teach him?" I inquire.

"I am Groot," my friend replies with a short nod.

"Thank you, Groot," I state with a smile, instantly hugging the tree. Groot hugs back with a smile.

As I start to walk away, Adam gently grasps my wrist.

"I would prefer it if you stayed during the lesson," he tells me sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck.