Chapter 1 : A new world

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) pov

'...'

'It's dark...Did I die ? '

'...'

'I know i was a normal person that enjoyed watching anime, playing games, having good and reliable friends and a loving family like anyone but I didn't want to die so soon, I wanted to be a little more happy...'

'...'

'Now that I think about it, it wasnt so bad, despite I loved my life I didn't find it so meanful, why did I exist ?'

'...'

You began to smile a little to yourself 'I wonder what will happen to me now that I died, what will happen now ? '

You then hear something near you.

"Woof !"

"Looki ?!" you exclaimed of surprise, " What are you doing here ? Shouldn't you be at the paradise of dogs ?"

"Woof woof!" you felt he was against your right leg, trying to comfort you.

"Thank you my Looki, you're a good boy" you started patting him.

You started to look around you,"But where are we ? Shouldn't we be in paradie or in hell? I don't see anything..."

You then heard some noise comming in front of you. Intrigued you began to walk toward the noise with Looki.

...

After some time you walked you started to see a little white light you then began to walk faster and approach it as it growed more and more. You finish by being blinded by the light after it was more big than you and when you reopened you eye you couldn't believe it.

"Wouah !"

You were beside a river, and behind you were a red pont that rely the both side of the river with a subway passing by on it while the sunset anounced the future night.

(imagine yourself in place of Atsuchi :))

you understood you appeared from under this pond by looking at it (because it was so evident to notice that) and you noticed from not afar, a city with five black tall towers and big weel, different from where you come from, you knew it was not your city, but the lanscape looked somewhat familiar to you.