Six

I woke up beside my sleeping beauty, my satin sheets subtly hugged her delicate curves. I admired her for a while before gliding my hand along her waist, she stirred slightly before rolling over to meet her eyes with mine.
"We have to get ready" she smiled and leaned up, forgetting she had nothing on. Her cheeks flushed, hastily pulling the sheet up to cover herself. I chuckled, getting up and walking to my dresser where I put on a fresh pair of boxers, I peered over my shoulder at her reading something on her phone. I noticed her clenching the sheets in her hand implying something was wrong. I went to a different bathroom to take a shower along with my usual routine.
When I was done I made us a quick breakfast and went to my bathroom to check on her. I poked my head round the doorframe before leaning against it.
"You look beautiful my love" she looked at me in the mirror and smiled however her eyes filled with tears. "What is it?" She just shook her head walking to me before burying it in to my chest, wrapping her arms around me. I held her for a minute, watching in the mirror. I pulled her chin up and lightly kissed her forehead.
"I made you breakfast come eat" she nodded, tidying up her makeup.
We ate before getting in my car and driving to school. Annoyingly, I had to drop her off around a block away but it's not like I could just drive in with her.

***

Throughout the day I didn't see much of Y/n, I missed her, this was the one time I didn't have a class with her. I would see her in a few minutes anyway, I packed up my things and waited for   Y/n to arrive until I heard someone slamming open the side door in the corridor. I debated on whether I should go out and scold some teenagers when a rough voice yelled, "YOU DUMB FUCKING WHORE!" followed by a female cry which I immediately knew was Y/n.
I ran out the door to see a dirty looking man choking the life out of my girl, he noticed me and tightened his grip. Y/n's eyes began to flicker and her body weakened. I saw red. I sprinted down the lengthening hallway and slammed my fist into his grey face. His drunken body slid across the tiles and Y/n's limp body fell to the ground. I desperately held her close as she gasped for breath. I watched the man struggle to get up filled with rage, she turned my head to face her.
"Don't" her eyes darted behind me, I turned back to see him stood over me with his arm above his head clenching a knife. He swung down, a scream escaping Y/n's mouth, I grabbed his wrist, snapping it. He cried out in pain, dropping the blade, I couldn't hold back. I pounced on top of him and smashed my fists into his head, not even the blood deterred me. I didn't stop. I couldn't stop. Y/n desperate pulled me off him. Another teacher ran in hearing the thumps and groans, I explained the situation and that my actions were self defence and they let us go. We got into my car and Y/n proceeded to break down, I tried my best to comfort her as I drove, placing my hand on her thigh. She just held it with her soft hand and weeped into the other. When we arrived I picked her up and took her inside, I sat down on the couch and she softly cried into my chest.
"It's gonna be ok baby, I'm here" I whispered. She looked up at me with glossy eyes, "I can't go back to that house" she sniffed.
"You don't have to, I won't let you. This is your home now" she placed her head back down and I kissed her strawberry scented hair. I watched her slowly fall asleep, I took her upstairs to her room and gently placed her in her bed. I watched her for a moment finally seeing her at peace, however, enraged by the fresh bruises she had just recovered from.
I threw on my black puffer coat and a black face mask before quietly slipping out the door, I wondered the streets for a while attempting to clear my head but I was drowned by a dark wrath that overpowered me. I picked up my pace, my vision turned dark and red, I knew exactly where I was going.
I reached a rugged bar but didn't enter, I walked round to the alleyway behind and there he was, drunk and smoking some drug as usual. I stomped towards him, he turned towards me and offered me a puff, slurring his words. I smirked seeing his busted face from earlier, I took the spliff and shoved it down his throat. He coughed and gagged while attempting to hit me. I pummelled and beat his face, neck and chest till it was unrecognisable, I slammed his now frail body against anything in my reach. He wheezed and groaned, displeasing me that he was still alive. I finished by reaching round and snapping his neck, I threw his body in the dumpster and left. On my way home I called my brother and told him to collect the body, he asked me what happened and was pleased with my cause of action after what Alfie had done. I strolled home, and snuck in the door trying to be quiet.
"Alex?!" Y/n cried, running to me.
"Shh, baby it's ok I'm here" holding her close.
"You scared me, where did you go? Why are you covered in blood?!!!" She placed her thumb over my split lip.
"I had to deal with something"
"W-what?...w-wait, A-Alfie?"
I nodded, "he's gone baby" she sighed and lowered her head against my chest, squeezing me tighter. She pulled me to the couch and told me to stay there, after she returned with a few cotton swabs and bandaids. She straddled my lap and analysed the small cuts on my face, lightly dressing the wounds I did nothing but stare into her addicting eyes. She finished by putting a small bandaid above my eyebrow, her gaze lowered to meet mine.
"I know it's wrong but..thank you" she smiled softly, I could see the relief in her eyes.
"Don't thank me, princess" I traced her neck gently. She leaned in, kissing me softly.
"Eat something and go to bed, ok?" She smiled and went upstairs where I later joined her.