Christmas shopping and a photo shoot

Start from the beginning

Nat: Yes, something that never lets them forget how hot their girlfriends are.

Wanda: Exactly. And while we want to make them drool, we also want the photos to be just plain nice to look at.

Minnie: Okay, sounds like a challenge. I love it. If you wanna follow me? Then I show you where hair and makeup are done.

We go back down the hallway we just walked down and stop in front of a door. As soon as Minnie opens the door, we are all speechless. This room looks like every dollhouse's dream. It is completely painted pink and the floor is also pink. There are a total of four white dressing tables with huge mirrors surrounded by lights. From this room another door leads into a room called "dressing room". When Minnie opens that door, I almost faint. This room is actually just a huge walk-in closet. From normal clothes to costumes to lingerie you can find everything here. And every outfit is available in all sizes from XS-XXL.

Minnie: Okay, I'll send in your stylists for today. While I get everything ready for the shoot you can stock up on outfits here. And once the three of them get here, they'll take care of your makeup and hair. You can change outfits as well as makeup and hairstyle as often as you like.

We thank Minnie and, fascinated, stroll through the seemingly endless aisles of clothing.

Wanda: You know, I'm kind of nervous. I've never been to a professional shoot. And certainly, I've never posed in underwear.

Victoria: I understand you, I haven't done that before either. But this will definitely be fun.

Nat: And the photos will be perfect. And if you don't feel comfortable, you don't have to pose in underwear. Loki will also be happy about the photos if you are not half-naked.

Wanda: You're right. Then let's pick out our outfits.

The flood of options is really overwhelming. When I'm already holding a variety of outfits, I'm not even through half the aisles. Nat and Wanda feel the same way. So we return to the makeup room before we could see all the outfits. Our stylists are already waiting for us there. Nat's stylist is a lanky, balding man with suntanned skin who introduces himself to us as Maurice. Wanda's stylist is an elderly lady with long gray hair, freckles on her face and small round glasses on her nose who introduces herself as Viola. And my stylist is a curvy Latina with cropped black hair and piercings on her nose, eyebrow and bottom lip who introduces herself as Sandra. All three are super nice and turn us into incredible looking versions of ourselves over and over again. The entire shoot lasts almost three hours. I don't really know much about art, but the results Minnie achieves with her work can definitely be interpreted as art. During the shoot, even Wanda thawed out enough to take a few pictures in underwear. When we're all done, makeup off and dressed, and back in the reception area, Minnie hands us envelopes with our photos in print and on a USB stick.

Victoria: Thank you Minnie. That was a great shoot.

Wanda: With a totally relaxed atmosphere.

Nat: And then the stylist team. The three are absolutely amazing.

Minnie: They are, that's why they work here. I'm glad you liked it and are happy with the results. I'm sure your men will love the pictures.

We pay for our shooting and set off to get the rest of the presents.

Wanda: What do you guys think if we don't go to the mall downtown?

Nat: Where else do you want to go?

Wanda: Just a few days ago, a little bit outside, a new, smaller mall opened. There are still all sorts of special offers and shops that you can't find here in our mall.