VISIT

"You look so beautiful. Dev really lucked out with you."

Devina said with a warm smile as she looked at Geeta adoringly who looked at her in surprise, not expecting such a compliment from Devina.

"Thank you. Let's go down, shall we?"

Geeta asked not knowing how to respond to Devina's latter statement.

The other two ladies nodded as the trio proceeded out of the room, and down to the living room where everyone was waiting for them. 

********************

"Here you are, quickly now select the Engagement and Wedding date."

"What are the options Dida?"

"For engagement 2 weeks, 1 month, and 1.5 months later."

Dadi said with a smile, as everyone looked at Geeta and Dev anxiously and expectantly.

Geeta looked at Dev, and the latter looked at her as well, and as if there was some kind of connection between them, they answered at the same time much to everyone and the duo's surprise.

"1.5 months later."

"1.5 months later."

"Is it final?"

Dadaji asked with a small smile, obviously amused with the couple's sync.

To his question, the couple nodded positively, which made everyone cheer happily.

"Now for the Wedding, your options will be 15 days after the engagement, which is 2 months from now, or 45 days after the engagement which is 3 months from now?"

Dadima said as she looked at the couple with a warm smile.

Once again the couple shared a look as if to confirm whether they really had a telepathic connection or it was just a coincidence the first time.

"3 months."

"3 months."

"Great!"

"Congratulations..."

Both the family congratulated each other excitedly in joy as they hugged each other.

The couple was hugged and congratulated as well, to which they responded with warm smiles and a few stealth, amused look at each other in between the moments.

Then after hanging around together for another while, discussing a few arrangements and ideas for the engagement affair, the Chandrakanth family departed, not before Dev tactfully reminded Geeta to rest up, without others suspecting anything.

********************

Geeta's Bedroom...

Geeta was back in her room after sending off the Chandrakanth family, clearly worn out after the long day along with her fever acting up again.

She changed into a pair of comfortable pajamas and laid down on her bed to get some sleep but as soon as she closed her eyes, her mobile pinged indicating an incoming message.

A small crease appeared in between her brows as she reached out and picked up her mobile from the nightstand and unlocked it.

The message was from an unknown number, making Geeta frown deeper in confusion.

*Message*

'Happiness is the last thing you will ever get'

'Wait for my gift little one, it would be worth remembering forever'