TRUST

"Mind telling me where the medicine box is?"

"The top right corner draw, under the T.V. but why do you need it?"

Geeta asked casually as she slid open her walk-in closet door and looked at Dev.

"Why do you think so I need it?"

"... I don't need medicine for this, I will be good in a while."

"Taking medicines will help your stomach heal quickly. Actually getting a scan would be even better, you might have Peptic Ulcer"

"It's not that serious. If I start taking medicines for every single thing, I might have to take at least a dozen tablets every day."

"That is not an excuse for not taking them."

Dev said calmly as he walked to the said draw and retrieved the medicine box, with a few dozen of tablets in them, amusing and surprising Dev himself.

Geeta knowing well that she was not going to win this argument about medicines against a doctor, entered the closet and closed it behind her.

When she changed out into comfortable loungewear...

And stepped back into the room she found Dev busy noting the medicines from her box on his mobile

"What are you doing?"

"Making a list of them."

"Why?"

"To prepare a similar box for our room."

"Our?"

Geeta asked in amusement and surprise, which in turn surprised Dev as well.

He himself did not expect the word 'Our Room' to flow out of his mouth so smoothly so soon but he did not let it show on his face and continued with the list.

Though he tried to play it cool, Geeta noticed the way he froze for a moment and then continued making a small smile break out on her face, as she sat across him on the couch.

"I have seen people preparing different things for their wives in their room but a medicine box seems to be an extremely unique idea..."

"You don't like it? I thought a unique maiden like you should have unique preparations as well."

Devremarked with a small smirk, making Geeta chuckle softly in amusement.

"You don't seem to be the boring book nerd, what a relief!"

"I don't know about the boring part but I'm certainly a book nerd, reading is my favorite pastime."

"I don't have a problem with your affection towards reading, I have a problem with the boring part, which luckily you aren't."