Episode 1: Little AUs

Start from the beginning

"Um, Ahn Eun-Byeol-nim, did you need something from me?"

"You're my type. Let's date."

"..."

"..."

"... ha?"

Before the scientist could say another word, someone pulled him back by the collar. Dokja almost had a heart attack when he caught a pair of murderous eyes looking at him. That's... Yoo Junghyuk?

"Byeol, I hope you're not forgetting that I'm your boyfriend. What are you doing asking someone else out?"

"Pfft— no one said I can't date two hot men at the same time. You don't let me top you, so I'm gonna look for someone I can~"

Kim Dokja, whose face turned red in embarrassment: "..." What the hell is this conversation?!

.

.

.

.

Act 3: my neighbor

.

.

"Hey, Kim Dokja, whatcha readin'? That same old shitty novel?"

Lunchtime came faster than Dokja expected. And as usual, Song Minu and his gang surrounded him just to pick on him. Dokja said nothing, only shutting off his phone and hiding it under the table. However, Song Minu was faster as he snatched the phone from him. The reader bit the inside of his cheeks, feeling aggrieved, but could do nothing against this bully.

"What, you turned mute? It's no fun if you don't fight back. Hey, c'mon, say something." No matter how rough they pushed him, almost causing him to fall on the floor, Kim Dokja remained quiet. Soon, Song Minu almost had enough and reached for Dokja's collar when the classroom's fromt door slammed open.

Everyone inside jumped in fright.

Entering the room was none other than the crazy school bully, who gave no shit to what others had to say and gave no shit towards even the principal. No matter how severe of a trouble he caused, this school bully always got away scot-free. Thus, no one dared to provoke him.

Kim Dokja, on the other hand, recognized the so-called school bully for a different reason. In fact, he didn't even know the 'crazy school bully' in their school. The person who had just come in was the new neighbor who arrived over two months ago. He lived in the apartment across his, and that person seemed to live with only his sister. Dokja never saw a parent visit them at least once so he assumed that their family was complicated like his.

This new neighbor was always smiling, always inviting him over for dinner, and he would even invite Dokja on an outing with his sister.

So, when his neighbor entered, he subconsciously greeted, "Ah, hello, Eun-Byeol sunbae. What're you doing in my class?"

And so, silence descended in the room.

Somg Minu and his gang grew stiff when they realized  Dokja's familiar tone towards the school bully.

Ahn Eun-Byeol smiled, giving his juniors a whiplash. "Dokja, didn't I tell you last night? I'll be preparing yours and Binna's lunch today. I didn't manage to hand it over this morning though since you left so early." The beau approached his desk and placed the wrapped lunchbox on top. "You don't have to wash it either. Just hand it over when you get home."

"You really didn't have to but thank you."

"Anything for Dokja~"

The entire class watching those two talk to each other: "..." Are we still dreaming?

.

.

.

.

A little theater corner that's longer than usual~

He's a man I swear 😭