August is the time for...

1. finishing the summer reading you put off until now (5 books in 2 weeks, no big deal *sweats nervously)

2. getting in shape for fall term athletics (running a sub 8 minute mile, lol try under 20 minutes #sorrycoach)

3. Facebook stalking all the new kids (please be hot, please be hot, please be hot)

4. trying to meet up with your friends (we were supposed to go to: the beach, the movies, that party, the mall...but no)

5. turning over a new leaf (I will wake up at 7 am and eat a healthy breakfast and go for a run...tomorrow)

6. changing your profile and cover photos (time to let everyone know how fun spending a month in [insert exotic place] was)

7. wishing you had gotten a summer job (seriously you have to buy: new clothes, dorm stuff, more toothpaste, and school books-there's a time when you need to stop relying on your parents)

Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus. I just wanted to say...get off your butt please, and start living. Only a couple more weeks until going back to school and if you're anything like me you have a lot to do. Also, do not start obsessing over the new students before you've even met them because it will ruin you. xoxo Good luck next year!

GUYS!! #177 in NonFiction.  Thanks a bunch .  :)  I'll be updating soon.