𝕄𝕦𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠 𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝!!

Start from the beginning

What should I do now?? My boyfriend needs someone to distract them...who could it be?.....oh me ha.

"Hmm...help me get a new kimono...at the store that takes a really long time but it ends up amazing!"

Before he could accept or deny it, I was already pulling him along, away from HQ. Looking at his face, I saw that he was not annoyed at all, once again I AM a likable person, but also his girlfriend.

I looked around the little house the tailor had. It was an average home, built with wooden plants, but scattered on the floor were cloths and patterns. I knew these lady's worked really well on their kimonos, and I admire that.

My eyes lingered over to Muichiro, who was staring at this one particular print. I took this as a chance to inform my crow to send a message.

"Atlas..." I whispered over to the black Kasugai crow.

"Deliver this message to the Hashira: There's a really high chance that Muichiro doesn't remember his birthday, so when the both of us come in; I'll knock three times; you guys better be prepared. Or else."

Even Altas seemed a little taken aback from the threat I had just proposed, but I gave him a glare to not question my actions, and he followed my orders instantly.

Wait people didn't see me talk to a crow right? That would be very awkward to explain, especially the ordering around part.

I wanted to find Muichiro again, and it wasn't that hard. He was still standing in the same spot that Ilwft him, he kept staring at kimono, but in between he'd glance at me.

"Y/N...this would look nice on you." He suddenly said and turned around to face me, directly looking into my eyes.

An immediate blush creeps on my face and my words hesitate to come out. "Stop doing that!"

"Doing what N/N?"

"Whatever..." there was no hope of explaining it to him, he probably would forget it later on. Turning to the piece of fabric that he chose, I studied it closely.

It was a nice shade of blue that faded into (f/c), the design had dark blue floral outlines. It sort of matched with my breathing style, but it wasn't going to be suitable to fight of course. I guess he really wants to see me in floral.

I don't mind but I really didn't expect it from him.

"Ah...you wanna see me in this?" he silently nods his head, his face showing a small blush as well.

His small action made me smile widely and I went over to the counter to get my measurements taken. From afar Muichiro was watching, possibly smiling, but I couldn't tell. This should be his birthday why am I receiving the gift from him?! It should be the other way around.

Muichiro...I'd be so upset if anything happened to him.

The lady continued to measure me, but when she was finished she looked at me with a big smile.
"Miss Tomioka, we actually have your exact size in stock with us, would you like it?"

I looked over to Muichiro for confirmation in this purchase, however I wanted to add in a little gift for him as well. Of course, this would be a separate purchase so he won't find out.

"Yea we'll take it, and also add in a nice yukata that you have in stock, but I'll be purchasing it myself," I whispered close so that only her and I would hear.

She nodded and seemed excited to give out her pieces.

★ Timeskip ★

We were returning to HQ and I had both presents in one bag, Muichiro's gift at the bottom so he wouldn't get a peak before the surprise party,.

I sure hope that those dumbasses finished the directions. Also the other two who were cooking, and I also hope Mitsuri didn't 'taste' the cake then eat it all. Now that I think about it, maybe I should've just went out to dinner with him...

Shaking away the thoughts in my head, my eyes looked at the both of our hands locked together and this moment could've lasted a little longer...but the sound of something crashing made both of our guards go up.

My eyes darted everywhere for any sign of danger, there was nothing. If they broke something...

"Muichiro close your eyes," I said while covering his eyes. Not like he had a choice.

"Eh? Why?" I forcefully pushed him toward the door and did like what I said I would, and knocked three times.

"I hope this goes well..." I whispered.

Someone opens the door and I take away my hand to let him see the same thing I am. Everything was actually perfect, besides the huge mess that was in the other room, but I can make them clean it up later.

"Surprise!!" All the Hashira yelled in Unison. Although Muichiro never really seem surprised. "Y/N you didn't tell me it was your birthday?" Muichiro said in confusion.

I sighed and shook my head, "No Muichiro it's your birthday."

His eyes sparkled a little and he looked over to me and deeply smiled. "Thank you guys..."

All the Hashira cheered and started to pour some liquor. Always the drinking. I spotted Tanjiro and his little lackeys in the corner, I shot them a glare similar to the one I gave Atlas, and I could see them tremble in fear. What the hell were they doing when I asked them to distract Muichiro!?

My anger went away when I felt a certain someone grab my hand and offer me to sit on the couch with them. Muichiro rested his head on my shoulder, while caressing my thumb with his.

"You know Y/N, I really appreciate you," he smiled fondly at me.

"Aha really? Well I appreciate you as well!" I chirped back.

"I love you."

"Aw I lov- wait what?!" My expression changed and I stared at him with disbelief. "Did I hear you right?"

"I said I love you,"  he looked into my eyes once more, his eyes having that sparkle I loved.

"I...I love you too Muichiro," My face became a red color and it spread all the way to my ears.

The rest of the night was spent by us cuddling and talking, but the others....most were drunk and eating or pasted out on the floor. However, Sanemi and Obanai were bothering my brother once again, like they have nothing else to do.

But I wouldn't trade this for anything, because they were all practically family to me.

"Happy Birthday Muichiro."

——————————————————————————————————
I procrastinated way too much while creating this...but yea HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUICHIRO!!!

Idk how I feel about this little side chapter but the ending brings my heart joy <3
Bye~