-Chapter 3- Meetings

Start from the beginning

"Chivvy?"

"Yea?" she asked as her head whipped around.

"Where's my bunny?"

"Oh um about that..."

"You ATE MY BUNNY!"

"No Elize you see I'm sorta THE bunny."

"No your not, and besides I thought you were with that other boy."

"You mean Felix?"

"That's his name?"

"Yeah." Chivvy said.

I walked into the bathroom and fixed my hair and makeup and walked out, Chivvy was laying on her bed with her hands on her belly.

She sighed.

"How could you think I would eat a bunnieh" She giggled at Me.

"I uh...Dunno. Oh shush and leave me be!" She said dramaticlly throwing her arms up in the air.

"Okay okay." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Here I will tell you what happened." I sat down and I explained to her what happend and how She was turned into a bunnieh, and how that bunny the little girl found was her.

"It was soo cool too! It was my first time...hehe that sounded wrong.." Shr laughed and Elize laughed too.

"So...wanna see mah belly. I have a slightly big baby bump. Are you...are you..you know preggo in your eggo."

I hesitated and blinked a couple of times before answering with a quiet 'Yes.'

"Coolios we can be preggo partners! This is gonna be awsome!!!"

There was a knock on the door as I walked over to it and opened it to see Chase, I smiled, "Hey?" I said.

"Chase this is Chivvy my roommate, Chivvy this is Chase, my uh best friend. " I said.

"Hey Chase." Chivvy said.

"Hey." he said.

"Ima hang out with him for a little bit okay?" I asked.

"Sure." Chivvy said.

"Great." I said and smiled.

We both walked out of the camp and into the forest and we sat down, I shivered as I realized I forgot to bring a coat.

"You cold?" he asked.

"Yea." I said softly.

"Here." he said as he took of his jacket and wrapped it around me.

I started to shiver before Chase pulled me in-between his legs and wrapped his arms around me. I laid my head on his neck, "Chase..." I started.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" he interrupted.

"No, not at all, it's just....I feel like this is going to fast."

"What is?"

"This thing we have."

Chase chuckled.

"I'm sorry."

I giggled, "Don't apologize."

"Wh-" he started before I reached my head up and kissed him gently.

Chase quickly kissed me back and I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled apart from him. I looked at him and he smiled, "Elize..." he breathed.

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Chivvy's Pov

-By Oreo-

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I sighed.

"How could you think I would eat a bunnieh" I giggled at Elize.

"I uh...Dunno. Oh shush and leave me be!" She said dramaticlly throwing her arms up in the air.

"Okay okay." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Here I will tell you what happened." So Elize sat down and I explained to her what happend and how I was turned into a bunnieh.

"It was soo cool too! It was my first time...hehe that sounded wrong.." I laughed and she laughed too. I liked Elize she was a awsome person! So easy to get along with.

"So...wanna see mah belly. I have a slightly big baby bump. Are you...are you..you know preggo in your eggo."

I saw her hesitate and blink acouple of times before she answear with a quiet 'Yes.'

"Coolios we can be preggo partners! This is gonna be awsome!!!"

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

Chase's Pov

-By Donut-

☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

I sat in my cabin as I smiled and Hayden walked up to me, "Daddy, is Elize going to my new mommy? She looks just like her."

I looked at Hayden, who was sitting on the floor reading a book upside down.

"Maybe." I said as I walked over to her and grabbed her book and placed it in her hands right side up.

"Thank you Daddy." Hayden said as she began to sound out some words.

I walked into the bathroom and grabbed a few things, "Come on Hayden grab your backpack." I said.

"Otays!" she said as she shut her book and ran over to her bag and started filling it with stuff.

I knocked on Elize's Camp door as it opened and Elize smiled, "Hey?" She said.

"Chase this is Chivvy my roommate, Chivvy this is Chase, my uh best friend. " Elize said.

"Hey Chase." Chivvy said.

"Hey." I said.

"Ima hang out with him for a little bit okay?" She asked.

"Sure." Chivvy said.

"Great." She said and smiled.

We both walked out of the camp and into the forest and we sat down, Elize started to shiver.

"You cold?" I asked.

"Yea." She said softly.

"Here." I said as I took of my jacket and wrapped it around her.

She continued to shiver before I pulled her in-between my legs and wrapped my arms around her. She laid her head on my neck, "Chase..." She started.

"Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" I interrupted.

"No, not at all, it's just....I feel like this is going to fast."

"What is?"

"This thing we have."

I chuckled.

"I'm sorry." I said

She giggled, "Don't apologize."

"Wh-" I started before She reached her head up and kissed me gently.

I quickly kissed her back and she turned around and wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled apart from me. She looked at me and I smiled, "Elize..." I breathed before she kissed me again.

"EWWWWW DADDY!!!" Haydens voice boomed. We both pulled away and looked at Hayden. Elize's cheeks turned bright red. Hayden giggled and walked over to Elize and handed her a flower, "Here you go." Hayden said.

"Thank you Hay." Elize said.

Chase got up and I grabbed his hand and we both started walking back to the camp with Hayden following behind us.