I'm pea! And i'm Aika!

Caution - spoilers! <3

(Oliver at Philip's garage)

"Tell ya what, kiddo-if you run down the street and make sure the coast is clear, i'll let you go first!" Philip grinned. "You mean that? Oh boy, oh boy! O-okay, wait right here!" Oliver hopped from foot to foot, unable to hide his excitement. Suddenly Philip stood up straighter and frowned. "And watch out for starey Mary, will ya?" Oliver frowns. "Starey Mary?" "Y'know, the girl who was spying on us before. I swear, that kid is cracked." He looks pointedly up to Mary's window, and oliver follows his line of sight, to see Mary herself looking out at them again.

She hurridly ducks away from the window. " See? There she is again! I'll bet that tattletale goes straight to her olds!" Philip yells. Oliver turned to him uncertainly. "She wouldn't do that....." Philip simply raises an eyebrow. "What are you, sweet on her or something? Go check out front already!" "Sure thing, Phil! I'll be right back!" Oliver smiles, and runs out of the garage. He runs around a bit, looking out for any people. He goes right, Then left, then down. When he gets to a corner turning left rather far off that also seems to be devoid of any human activity, he turns around, ready to go back to phil...

*Oliver's POV*

No one is here. Oh boy, i can't wait to ride Phil's car! "All right!" i pant. "The coast is clear! I better go tell Phil--"

"Don't go!"

I stiffen at the voice. "Wh-huh?" I turn around to see a girl around 6 with green hair behind me, wearing a white nightdress. "It's bad! Please, Oliver... Don't go!"

I'm about to speak, when i see another girl matterialize out of thin air. This one looks older, perhaps my age, and has auburn hair and similar attire to the other one, except blue. "Didn't doodle-doo tell us to not see the kid till' it's time..!"

She yells, thwacking the green haired one on the head.

She pouts. "But i wanna tell him-" Suddenly, blue-dress stiffens. "Code red- someones coming!" she grumbles, and they both dissapear. I am speechless.

*End of Oliver POV* *At one of the white witch's inner sanctums*

"DOODLE-DOO!" Aika (auburn- haired girl!) screamed, running up to one of the zodiarchs, known as gallus. Gallus sighs. "Must you call me doodle-doo?" Aika pouts. "PEA is allowed to!" Gallus smiled slightly. "Alright, alright." "Anyway, doodle-doo, pea went to talk to the human- we almost got caught, but i got us away in time!" Gallus sighs again. "Oh, dear. But i suppose it's better than being caught.." Aika's expression suddenly darkens. "Doodle-doo, about luci-" She stops abruptedly when shadar enters the room. He looks at Aika with distaste. "Counceller, i would like a talk with you?" Aika ignors his subtle hint for her to get lost, and runs up to him. While most people feared shadar, Aika liked him. This was mainly due to the fact that, after she had heard of his past, she felt empathy. (Empathy means the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.) Her past had been similar. Pea had only just saved her in time, and took her to Doodle-doo, who gave her powers to protect and cure her. For that, she was eternally gratefull to pea, though she didn't act like it.

Shadar too, actually secretely had a soft spot for Aika too, though he would NEVER admit it. It was mainly because of the fact that Aika had nearly become like him, but just managed to save herself, that interested him. Could he have been like that, too....?

Shadar groaned, but told her : "It will only take one minute, go outside and wait. If i find you eavsdropping, i WILL nix you." Aika squeked in fear and quickly dashed outside the room. Gallus gave him a look. "No you will not. Now, what did you want to ask me..?"

Meanwhile, Aika had run so fast that she had bumped into somebody. It seemed to be another member of the council, like Doodle-doo, but this one had mouse ears. Aika beamed up at him. "Mousie-Mou!" She smiled happily, but the Zodiarch just brushed past her, and Aika pouted. Another Zodiarch was actually coming her way, except this one had horns. "Aika. Her radience has requested your prescence." Aika's smile was torn from her face. Her breathing patterns sped up. WHY DOES THE WHITE WITCH WANT ME? she thought nervously. W-well i guess there's only one way to find out! She thought dreadingly, pulling herself together and running to the white witch's room. 'O-oh darn!'