986 - 988 Rare Treasure 1-3

Începe de la început

Cling… Clang…

Ye Qingtang pulled out a pile of weapons. She did not look at them closely and just stuffed a few of them in Ye Ling’s hand.

When everyone from the Ye Family glanced at them, they almost fainted from shock.

The weapons that Ye Qingtang had casually handed over were all divine weapons of yellow grade or above!

“Tang Tang, these things…” Before Ye Ling could finish speaking, Ye Qingtang simply pulled out another pile. When she saw that Ye Ling’s hands were full, she turned and stuffed them into Second Elder’s hands.

Another pile of yellow-grade weapons…

Ye Qingtang pulled out three or four piles. Her father’s and the three elders’ hands were all full.

“And here are some elixirs. They are quite effective in improving your powers. Father, take them and distribute them to everyone.” With that, Ye Qingtang pulled a pile of elixirs out of her space ring and stuffed them in the hands of a youth from the Ye Family.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

987 Rare Treasure (2)

The youth’s eyes popped out as he looked at the elixirs that had been stuffed into his arms. His legs went soft when he glanced at them.

Even though he had never seen these elixirs in real life, he had heard of them in legends.

Even the most stupid person could progress through several levels within a few days just by gulping down these elixirs.

Everyone from the Ye Family knew the value of the items that Ye Qingtang had taken out of her space ring. They all widened their eyes in disbelief.

All these items were surpassingly precious. To the Ye Family, every weapon was a top-grade divine weapon that they seldom saw in everyday life.

If even the most ordinary disciple from the Ye Family wielded it in battle, his martial skills would advance swiftly, probably by more than one level.

“Are these… premium yellow-grade weapons?”

The Great Elder looked at Ye Qingtang in shock. In Lin Town, even the half-step Yin Yang Perfected Lord of the Long Family only had a superior yellow-grade weapon. He had certainly never owned a premium yellow-grade divine weapon.

However, Ye Qingtang had brought out ten weapons.

“Tang Tang… you…”

Ye Ling gaped at Ye Qingtang. He was momentarily speechless.

Only then did everyone from the Ye Family realize why Ye Qingtang had shown no interest when Dan Yifan had tried to give her his sword…

It was because Ye Qingtang had so many yellow-grade divine weapons!

“Qingtang, where… did you get these treasures?” Ye Ling spoke in a shocked tone after a moment.

Even if Ye Qingtang had only brought out just one item, it would probably incite all the martial arts cultivators in Lin Town to strive for it with all their might.