974 - 979 Do You Really Want Me To Compete? 1-6

Start from the beginning

“Have you brats from the Ye Family clearly seen the gap between you and our Duan Family?” When Duan Tianrui saw that his oldest brother had beaten the Ye Family’s representative, he mocked them smugly.

The youths from the Ye Family clenched their fists tightly. They fervently wished they could tear Duan Tianrui’s mouth into pieces.

“Since your skills are inferior, you better obediently crawl away. Everything will be fine as long as you obey the rules and pay your tribute. Why humiliate yourself before everyone from Lin Town like you did today?” Duan Tianrui mocked them boldly.

These grating words were like knives that carved every word onto the hearts of Ye Family’s youths.

Dan Yifan took a deep breath and diligently tried to push his inner qi around his body.

“I haven’t lost yet,” he said coldly as he looked at Duan Tianyun.

“Oh? You won’t give up? Do you really have a death wish? In that case, I’ll fulfill your wish.” Duan Tianyun’s face was a mask of cruelty.

Below the dais, Ye Qingtang calmly shook her head as she watched the floundering Dan Yifan.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

975 - Do You Really Want Me To Compete? (2)

Dan Yifan was pretty talented, but his ability was one level below that of Duan Tianyun. The gap between two Heavens was a deep as a ravine. No matter how hard he struggled, it was no use.

To continue would be like flogging a dead horse.

On the dais, Dan Yifan had forced his inner qi to flood his entire body. The burning flames spread through his body and swiftly dispelled the cold air surrounding him. His aura instantly surged!

“I won’t lose,” Dan Yifan said coldly.

But a mocking smile hung on Duan Tianyun’s lips.

When the youths from the Ye Family, who were below the dais, saw Dan Yifan’s suddenly rising aura, a trace of hope surfaced in their eyes.

“Come on, Young Master Dan!”

“We aren’t afraid of you Duans!”

The yells rose and fell.

Ye Qingtang continued standing expressionlessly at the same spot.

“Dan Yifan should retreat,” she said somewhat pityingly.

But her words were heard by the youths from the Ye Family who were standing nearby.

They looked at Ye Qingtang in wonder, but their expressions seemed to be mixed with resentment.

“Eldest Young Lady, Young Master Dan is fighting for our Ye Family. Why are you rooting for the other side!”

Ye Qingtang glanced at the youths and said, “Duan Tianyun isn’t worth rooting for. He is merely average.”

The youths from the Ye Family were so angered by Ye Qingtang’s words that they almost vomited blood. They thought that this Eldest Young Lady was just a brainless beauty, shooting off her mouth.