And soon after he back hugged you, holding you closer by your waist.

"Don't say that" He spoke and it sent chills to your body.

"Ever again"

it echoed in your ears.

And that's it you removed his hands from yourself and turned back before keeping your hands on his chest to keep him away from yourself.

He looked at you taken aback, slightly surprised by your action.

You can see his face in the dim light and so tried to figure out if he's in his sense or not.

"Have you drank anything?" You straightly asked making him more surprised than he already was.

"What do you mean?" He asked you back

"Answer that!" You slightly raised your voice while gripping his shirt on your fist, you can feel your hands are already cold.

"No" He answered calmly to you.

You registered what he said and your expression again changed to a sorrow one.

'I'm sorry' you mumbled lowely and breathy then looked back in his eyes.

You removed your hands from him and then again turned back to sleep.

He stared at your back processing what actually happened.

"Yn?" He calmly called you out as he slightly got up and sat with the support of his hand, his another hand was on his wound, to make sure the bandage won't come out.

"Yn?" He kept his hand on your shoulders and turned you to face him.

"What was that?" He asked you concerned and you sniffled looking away from his eyes, but then a sob escaped your mouth and with that you can't control yourself anymore, you were trying hard not to think anything but it didn't worked.

You can't help and broke down crying while he looked at you feeling hurt by seeing you in pain.

" Don't cry Its alright "

He said as he slowly pulled you in his embrace, your face was buried in his chest.

"I-I d-didn't-" you tried to say between your sobs, but he stopped you with a 'sush'.

It's not like, he don't want to hear you out but the thing is he knows it's just not the right time, you just came back from the hospital and it won't be a nice idea if you'll keep thinking about the things that stress you.

"That's alright" He said, running his hand on your back to calm you down.

He wants to know all about you that happened in this lost 3 years of you in his life and he is ready to wait till the right time comes, but for now he gotta keep you calm and comfortable with him.

There's a lot that happened in your life and the same goes with him, everything is slightly changed between you both and you both know it'll take time to bring everything to its right place, you both being together is not either official yet, without things been spoken you both are trying from your respective sides, not giving each other false hopes.

You stayed like that till your sobs started to come to an end.

When you pulled away your eyes and nose had a hint of redness.

Taehyung wiped your tears from your face and picked up a tissue paper from the side table and brought it closer to your nose.

"Wipe your nose" He said and you looked up at him.

"What?just do it" He said, looking at you who wasn't doing what he told.

You took the tissue paper from his hand and he looked at you.

"Look away" you said in your raspy voice, and he chuckled at you before taking your order in and turning to the other side.

When you were done with your nose he again turned to face you, he took the now crushed tissue paper from your hand and threw it in the dustbin.

"What are you? A baby?" He asked and you looked at him with a glare, though your cheeks and ears flushed.

where did he got all the confidence from, just a day ago he was all awkward around you.

Taehyung noticed you and tried to suppress his laugh. The moonlight entering inside the room didn't helped in hiding your already flushtering face.

His grin was on display as he felt his ears slowly turning red just like yours.

He bought his hand closer to yours and slowly intertwined his fingers with yours.

"You are beautiful" He said and you wanted to hide your face somewhere far.

"Shut up and sleep" you said and turned away finally sleeping while covering the blanket uptill your face.

Eternity: Don't Leave Me ||kth.ff||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें