Sidharth gave him a look as if his trans broke and he came back to reality. He literally ran away dialling his security head's number once again and directing them what to do. Millions of emotions and questions were running in his mind. He was not understanding how he should feel at that moment. It was beyond his thinking capacity. That one name "Yashodhara Rajvanshi" brought so many memories back to him.

  Flashback,  13 years ago :-

   It's been almost 5 years since Sidharth came to Jaipur and was living there in those servant quarters despite being a royal blood. Soon after his arrival, he got to know about his father and realised that he was not welcomed there and people of the palace will never accept him. He was sent to live with servants of the palace. Honestly, he had no issues at all because that so called servant quarter was much bigger than the home in which he used to live with his mother and he had lived a very modest life. So, all these luxuries didn't matter to him at all. He had no problems with anyone. In fact, he was happy that atleast he got a place to live, have food and got chance to finish his studies. It was more than enough for him because he would not get all these things being all alone.

   Initially, he tried to talk with other kids of palace and elders also but he never got response and top of that those kids used to bully him too. He stopped making any efforts and used to devote his all time in studies because his mother had taught him the importance of studies

   To keep himself occupied in free time, he developed some hobbies. Gardening and sculpting became his most favourite time pass. He used to spend his free time in royal nursery with gardeners and learnt a lot about plants from them.Soon, he too started helping them in growing new plants and taking care of the nursery. Apart from this he used to bring scrap marbles from a nearby marble shop, make little sculptures with them and then used to sell those to the same shop. In this way, he started earning some money of his own and he used to save them for some emergency situation because he didn't want to ask anything from anyone. His grandfather tried to give him money but he refused. He only accepted basic essential things like food and school from him which he knew he can't manage on his own in such small age. His grandfather tried his best but eventually gave up. This is how his life was going and he was eagerly waiting of last day of his school, so that he can go away from there and live on his own without their help.

     His summer vacations had started in the school. Now he used to spent half day
in nursery and rest half day in making small miniature sculptures. On one such day, it was past lunch time and he was  preparing soil for the plants.

   " What are you doing?" Someone came and asked him.

  He got scared for a moment after listening that voice because no one used to come to him to talk to him and what surprised him more was that it was a girl's voice. He looked up to see who was she. He saw a little girl wearing a beautiful white frock and having a teddy of her own size, was standing there and looking at that soil with curiosity.

   " Who are you? and what are you doing here?" He asked her being confused because he had never seen her before.

  " Myself princess Yashodhara Rajvanshi.
I am 10 years old and I live in London. I came to India for the first time yesterday only. My dadu has a palace here and it is being renovated. We will live here in this palace till renovation then after inauguration, we will go back to London because my school will start after that. I told you about me now you tell me about you and what are you doing with that soil?" She demanded.

  " I am Sidharth and I live here " he said signalling towards his cottage. " Right now I am preparing soil for plants. You should not come here. Go inside palace and play with your dolls." He said to her and got busy in his work.