King got notification on his phone and by seeing that pic, he almost got heart- attack.

  " No, this can't happen. She should not be here at all. It's not good. I have to do something before my hardwork of 13 years get spoiled. She can't stay here. She has to go back." He thought to himself.

    " Uncle, where are you lost? Please send me your address, I am waiting " she again asked.

   He didn't know what to do at that moment. How can he tell her to go back without giving any explanation. So, he sent her address of Sidharth's home.

  " Got it. See you soon" she said and disconnected the call.

   King was feeling restless.His whole body was shivering and he was sweating profusely. His mind went into complete numb mode. He was not able to think anything at that moment. He was not at all understanding how to deal with that situation. At that moment, Sidharth came home to get something. He saw king standing at one corner of the lawn all alone. He went towards him.

  " Bade hukum, what are you doing here, standing all alone?Where is Rana Sahab? ( Mahendra Rana is the name of king's assistant, whom everyone calls Rana Sahab)? " Sidharth asked him.

   Sidharth then noticed his condition and got worried.

  " What happened to you? Are you not feeling well? Should I call Dr Malik?" Sidharth asked being worried.

  " Sidharth, I don't need doctor. I have a work for you and you have to do that. I have a very important guest coming today but she didn't tell me beforehand and now coming here in some taxi. I am sending you her number, track it and bring her home safely. It's my order." King ordered him.

  " Ok, I will tell Samar to bring your guest.Btw who is she?"Sidharth enquired

  " Not Samar or anyone of your staff but you will go to bring her because I can't trust anyone else in her matter. So, you have to go and go now without any delay." He again ordered.

  " Who is she bade hukum? Why you are not telling her name if she is that much important guest of yours?" Sidharth became curious.

  " Sidharth don't waste time and go" king said with annoyance.

" Seriously? You are expecting me to cancel my important meeting and go to airport to pick some random guest? First, tell me her name and then I will decide she is important enough to me or not? " Sidharth too said with same attitude.

  " Sidharth please I beg you. Please don't ask questions and do what I am saying to you to do" king pleaded to him.

  " Fine. Your work will be done. My security team will go and bring her safely home. I have a very important meeting and I can't cancel it for some random guest who has nothing to do with me." He said and turned around to go. He was about to dial his security head's number but heard something which shook him to the core.

  " Her name is Yashodhara Rajvanshi. Now atleast you will go right?" King asked him with hope.

   Sidharth was shocked after hearing that name after so many years would be understatement. He turned around with shocked expressions on his face. He was too shocked to even ask anything from king and was just looking at him with blank expressions. He was not believing whatever he heard and he was not at all wrong at his place because how can a dead person suddenly become alive after so many years? It doesn't happen right? Then how can he believe it?

  " Sidharth, I know you have tonnes of questions going in your mind. I promise, I will answer all of them but please for now go and bring her home safely. She is important enough to cancel your meeting right? Please go and don't waste time. She is coming in some random taxi and it's not safe at all." King again pleaded to him.