Ash shuddered at that. He had rejected Ilene's advances of marrying her, time and again but to no avail. She was adamant on marrying him. Something about "uniting the bloodline" and "keeping it pure".

But now is not the time to think of such trival matters. The Giant had by now fully healed it's body, and once again it began lumbering towards their position. 

But it only took a few steps forward, before Pikachu reacted. The Mouse Pokemon's cheeks sparkled as he began channeling his powers in them.

[Taste my thunder bitch!!] Pikachu screeched before sending a bolt of Lightning towards the giant, hitting him in his head. The Pure Power of the lightning blast completely vaporised the head. The Giant's body fell on the ground, but this time it didn't rise up.

[That is why I always say, that you should go for the enemy's head] Pikachu cheered. He had read many human horror stories and fought in many battles, to know that the head is always the prime target.

"Alright. Aim for the head" Ash nodded, as they watched as the Giant's body began to dissolve in steam.

[Wierd] Pikachu muttered looking at the dissolving body.

"There are still many giants out there" Ash said looking at the heart of the City "We should help those Soldiers"

[Then let's go] Both of them raced towards the City jumping from house to house, towards the most concentration of the Giants.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I am going to die" These were the thoughts of Mina Carolina, member of the Squad 34, of 104th Cadet Corps, as she stared at the Titan, who had her in its tight grasp.

For the last few days, it was all going well for them. Eren's speech had inspired many cadets in the 104th. Many who had first wanted to join the Garrison and Military Police, now wanted to join Scout Regiment.

They were feeling motivated and fearless.

But then all those dreams were dashed when the Colossal Titan made it's appearance once again and breached the gates of Trost District, just like it had done to Shiganshina District, five years ago.

She watched helplessly as her teammate and friend Thomas Wagner is swallowed by the Abnormal Titan. Eren in his anger charged at the Titan, and they all followed his lead reluctantly.

And then all her teammates started dying one by one.

Milieus Zeremski and Nack Tierce were killed by two 15 Metre Tall Titans.

Eren was swallowed alive, while trying to save Armin. The latter is now paralyzed by shock and not responding.

And now it is her turn.

She was frozen with fear as the Titan slowly brought her to it's Mouth, opening it's jaw to display razor sharp teeths. Each one of them, no doubt will tear through her skin and crush her bones.

"Mother, I am sorry" An involuntary whimper escaped her throat as she stared at her death. But before the Titan can chomp down on her body, a blue sphere of energy hit the Titan's back.

BOOM!!

The explosion vaporised the monster's head along with its nape. The dying creature released Mina from its grasp and she closed her eyes, as she began falling on to the hard ground, something which surely would break her spine.

But soft hands caught her in a tight embrace, and Mina felt herself soaring through the air. She slowly opened her grey eyes to look at a pair of beautiful golden eyes staring at her with amusement.

"Would you look at that" Ash japed "I caught myself a Damsel in distress"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harem Add on:-

Rico Brzenska

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked the chapter of Ash and Pikachu arriving at AoT and saving Mina. They also see how pathetically weak the Titans are. And how annoying it is to dying in one battle just to appear in another battle.

And Ash and Pikachu bantering while a Titan is nearby, treating it like a joke.

Titan:- I am Gonna eat you!!

Pikachu and Ash:- Talking shit with each other completely ignoring the Titan.

Titan:- Am I a joke to you?!

Hope you liked the chapter and the Harem add on. Please leave a comment below, because remember reviews are food for a writer's soul.