7: the heartless beau

Começar do início

Get passed through the rampage of the monsters and find the secret area that would keep them safe from the monsters.

Simple, right?

Fucking wrong.

"Sunbae, you can't fall behind!" Kim Dokja yelled without looking back. When they were splitting up into two teams earlier, Dokja worried about the fact that one hidden room had 3 slots but the other only had 2.

In their group, there were 6 people.

When Dokja voiced out his concerns, Eun-Byeol sunbae reassured him that it was alright. Whatever group would head to the hidden room with two slots, he would be in that group. In the end, Dokja decided that he, Gilyoung, and Eun-Byeol sunbae would head to that room. Although Dokja didn't know what sort of plan his sunbae had in mind, he could only trust the other.

Right now, a hoard of monsters chased after them and almost filled up the entire tunnel. With each step Dokja took, he heard several monsters shriek in terror.

"I'll be fine!" Eun-Byeol sunbae shouted amidst the chaos. "Just carry Gilyoung with you to the safe zone!"

Dokja gritted his teeth. He planned to change places with his sunbae later to let him get some rest while he and Gilyoung rested in the hidden room. However, an indescribable hatred bubbled in the pit of his stomach when the sight of Yoo Junghyuk occupying the hidden room entered his gaze.

"Hey," this bastard—! "Can you move aside? I know you can survive without that room."

"I don't know," Yoo Junghyuk crossed his arms, uninterested in whatever Dokja wanted to say. "I'm a bit tired today."

Ha.

Dokja didn't care if this guy was the protagonist of the webnovel he'd been reading for years. He didn't care if he loved and hated, and rooted for this guy for so many years but right now, Dokja only felt anger towards Yoo Junghyuk. I ought to sock his jaw right now. But sunbae!

"At least take this kid then."

"Give me the child."

Without hesitating, Dokja handed Gilyoung to Yoo Junghyuk as he quickly ran back to help Eun-Byeol sunbae.

"No, wait, Dokja! I also want to help Byeol-hyung!" Gilyoung tried to go after them but Yoo Junghyuk kept a firm grip on his shoulder. No matter how hard he struggled, Gilyoung couldn't escape the man's hold.

Ahn Eun-Byeol didn't even cry in pain when a Ground Rat's claw took a chunk of flesh off his forearm. Instead, he proceeded to swing the dual water swords to take down as many monsters as he could.

Don't lose your rationality, Byeol.

When you do, you won't recognize Gilyoung or Dokja-shi.

Just keep cutting down these pests!

[The constellation Love Me Till Death clasps her hands in worry for you.]
[The constellation Spiders Are The Best is worried about you.]
[The constellation Lord Of The Watery Abyss is cheering you on.]
[The constellation Secretive Plotter is nervous.]

As long as you kill every single one, Gilyoung and Dokja-shi will be safe.

"Eun-Byeol sunbae!"

The beau thought he was hearing things. Dokja should have already reached the hidden room, he should already be in safety. Why was he running back here?