When Stars Collide

Start from the beginning

Abby got to Chloe. "Chloe, you did a great job. There was some other situations that went on. You're here, I want to see that attitude improve." Christi rolled her eyes.

After giving out her critiques to the girls, she went on about the showcase. "So, I have a surprise. I don't want to pressure you, but in the audience...there will be an agent coming to seek new talent and looking for new clients to sign. One of you, could very well end this week with an acting job!" The girls all cheer and applause.
~
Nini: This week is a really big deal! I have to do amazing and impress the scout because...this could be my big chance to maybe end up on Broadway!
~

"Layla, you will be performing a new solo." Abby announced. "It's called "Like To Fuss" and it's going to be difficult." Layla smiled. She only ever did two solos, so she was really glad that Abby gave her a new one to showcase to the casting agent.

Abby doesn't stop there. "Moms...you will be performing in the show as well." The moms all give a look in disbelief as the girls cheer. "Oh and Cathy and Robyn will be the choreographers!" Robyn's smile drops as Cathy laughs. "Oh you guys are in for trouble." The rest of the moms all give sour looks.
~
Christi: I think Abby lays in bed at night and thinks if this stuff. We're going to be on stage like the hippos from Fantasia.

Robyn: It's been along time since I performed on stage, but pretty excited about this performance. I just wish that I didn't have to work with Cathy.
~
After giving out the assignments, Abby dismissed the moms and pulled Robyn aside to talk in the dancers den without the cameras present. Unfortunately, their mics were still on, so producers could hear every word of their conversation.

"I wanted to talk to you in here because the cameras are out there." Abby slightly whispered. "This is a huge week for Nini. You have to make sure she's on her A game!" Abby commanded. Robyn agreed. "I'll make sure she's at her best!" "Good! This is very important for her career as well as Layla's." "Don't worry Abby, the girls will do fine." "They better." Abby responded. "It will be humiliating for me if anyone but my top student gets noticed. I'm really counting on Nini this week. She has to make me look good."

"I get it Abby. She'll make you proud!" "Good, because she's going to have a special musical theater duet with Maddie." Robyn goes wide eyed. "No. Absolutely not." Abby looks at her in confusion. "Why not? It's just one extra dance." "Because..." Abby rolls her eyes. "Because what? Are you worried about Christi?" Robyn sighs. "No...it's not that. It's just...I'm not trying to have a part two of last weekend." "There won't be. Christi signed a contract, so she now knows that she has to keep her mouth shut."

"I know but I just don't feel like having more drama on top of this." "There won't be any drama. I won't allow it. You can't put your friendships above your child. You need to do this for Nini's sake." Abby says convincingly. "Alright fine. She'll do it." Robyn agrees."
~

The girls began rehearsing their new number with their prop sticks. It was nerve wracking to say the least. "C'mon girls! Do something with your face!" Abby instructed.
~
Abby: Sugar Daddies is a pop/jazz routine and they use props. They're rectangular in shape and they're big. It's just kind of a nightmare.

Nini: I'm really excited to learn our new routine, but the props are kind of hard to work with. We're practically waving around these giant sticks and it's scary because they're kind of dangerous.
~
"Girls! Can I see some emotional execution!" Abby says in annoyance.
~
It was silent in the viewing room. It was so quiet, you could hear a pin drop. It was very awkward and very uncomfortable. Christi was the first to speak up.