National Girlfriend Day

Jughead's POV

Today was August 1st, national girlfriend day, and almost mine and Y/N's 2 month anniversary. I know we just started dating recently, but I had already fallen for her. I trusted and loved her as my best friend, but there were always some feelings hiding behind every compliment or 'I love you' I said to her. The truth is, I've liked her for the past year, even when she hadn't moved into Riverdale yet.

Veronica and Y/N are as close as family. Their parents grew up together and have been family friends since they could remember, and I give Veronica all the credit as to how I got Y/N to be my girlfriend.

Y/N visited with her parents and siblings right before school let out last year. They stayed at the Pembrooke with Hermione and Hiram during their stay, but eventually had to go back to New York City to run a joint business they had with the Lodges. Y/N stayed behind and only intended to extend her vacation, not eventually move here.

We didn't talk much at first, only at group gatherings where we would make small talk. Small talk became more as we started hanging out with just Veronica, Archie, and Betty. Then it became just me and Y/N.

The first date I took her on, we went to a hidden body of water Archie found when he was a kid. The waterfall was beautiful and so was the view of the sky. We had a picnic set up and that was the day I really fell for her.

She was absolutely stunning. Her hair was gorgeous and her eyes lit up every time I looked at her. Not only that, but she was the most down to earth person I had ever met and we just complimented each other so well. That same day, I asked her to be my girlfriend and the rest is history.

Y/N's POV

Jughead and I jumped into the water, the coldness hit my skin and provided relief from the steaming sun.

"Y/N! Come check it out!" Jug called me from across the waterhole, pointing to the sky.

It lit up with gorgeous stars that looked like glitter had been sprinkled on top. In New York City, the light pollution never allowed us to see something so beautiful. Jug had picked the best place to celebrate national girlfriend day. The quiet town of Riverdale was magical in these ways.

"It's gorgeous Jug."
"Just like you," he smiled and kissed my cheek before wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Jughead, what are you doing?" I asked him, even though I knew the answer.

Just then I felt his lips crash into mine. He passionately kissed my lips and I kissed him back, not letting go until I needed to take a breath. We pulled away for a second, smiling at each other, before swimming to the shallow end of the water to continue kissing.
Soon enough, we were having a full blown make out session. My hands were gripping his hair and my legs were wrapped around his torso. He held my face between his two hands as we continued to kiss each other's faces.
————————————————————————
A/N: i'm sorry i have absolutely no idea what this is 😭 random 3am write?